What's new

Closed Queencee vpn ( tnt, globe, tm, sun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
gumagana parin po ba yung vpn mo maam?
haroldlee Yes it is working.
Guide To QueenCee VPN
Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-tnt-globe-tm.130070/
There are things to consider before choosing a VPN that suits you.
1.What is your sim in use?
2.On this thread, the first shared - QueenCee VPN and it is working very well for TNT users.
3.The second shared - QueenCee VPN Globe / TM Edition and it is intended for Globe /TM users.
4.The thread has the instructions and screenshots you can use.The settings and proceedures are important so don't miss a single detail.
5.Download links are provided for you to dl QueenCee VPN. Remember to choose the correct VPN by considering what sim you use. Good luck.

haroldlee Yes it is working.
Guide To QueenCee VPN
Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-tnt-globe-tm.130070/
There are things to consider before choosing a VPN that suits you.
1.What is your sim in use?
2.On this thread, the first shared - QueenCee VPN and it is working very well for TNT users.
3.The second shared - QueenCee VPN Globe / TM Edition and it is intended for Globe /TM users.
4.The thread has the instructions and screenshots you can use.The settings and proceedures are important so don't miss a single detail.
5.Download links are provided for you to dl QueenCee VPN. Remember to choose the correct VPN by considering what sim you use. Good luck.

salamat po sa info at guide

Can't wait to try this. Thanks, I hope this works fine on my mobile phone.

- i want to use my locked Huawei Pocket WiFi (globe) as my connection but how can i change the APN settings on the pocket WiFi? Sorry for the inconvenience, i knew that this is off topic.

ayaw ma dl skn :(
starlouise03
Our download links are both working. You may be clicking the wrong dl button,
For datafilehost links please click on the button to the left and it also has details of QueenCee VPN above it.
For QFS mobi links, just click on the red button.

Is this still working guys? o_O
VirusDotNet Yes it is working.

Can't wait to try this. Thanks, I hope this works fine on my mobile phone.

- i want to use my locked Huawei Pocket WiFi (globe) as my connection but how can i change the APN settings on the pocket WiFi? Sorry for the inconvenience, i knew that this is off topic.

Scizcka You are most welcome and goodluck.
About the pocket wifi, you can make use of our Search button, I believe we have members who have posted about it.

Unfortunately, i tried all of the given proxies for the TNT but can't connect. Hope there's a solution to this, thanks BTW, this is a good share.

Anu kaya naging prob Queencee pag gamit globe then mgc config? Ayaw na talaga maka connect. QC area ako
:(Sir try ninyo po yung QueenCee V3 ni sistah dun po maraming setting pang globe connected ako sa globe using proxy server m.globe.com.ph at real proxy server 127.8.8.1 gamit ang v3 check this out:ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately, i tried all of the given proxies for the TNT but can't connect. Hope there's a solution to this, thanks BTW, this is a good share.
:(Tanung ko lang po kung 3g capable po ba ang gamit ninyo phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.