What's new

Closed Queencee vpn ( tnt, globe, tm, sun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes po. By the time i tried to connect, my data connection was straight "H+" and a constant 3G.
Scizcka Can you post screenshots so we can help you sir.

unsuccessful nakalagay po
starlouise03 You had an unstable connection while you were downloading, your phone was simply telling you to download again because the first one did not complete its process.
Just open a fresh page. Download the links again. Goodluck.

Last edited:
Mam na dl ko po yung link kaso naka lagay cant open the file.. ano po gagawin ko? need help po... thanks
march171992
Ok here it is,
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

sure do ma'am, i've been trying "all" the proxies but it always fails.
:banghead:Yung pong pinagaw ko sa inyo nagawa po ba ninyo? Tnt sim open data open browser the type clubzed.ph kung maka pasok ba kayo sa site? Kasi bak yang sim ninyo ay block na :facepalm:

march171992
Ok here it is,
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.
ok na mam na dl ko na po.. thanks!

ok na mam na dl ko na po.. thanks!
Mam? pano po ito dku po ma click yung check button? i mean dun po pap enable yung apn???

:eek:Hindi ko ma get haha ano pong vpn yan? Pang tnt po ba or globe? Ano po yung hindi ma click:ROFLMAO:
13140724_957676864328367_1312054266_n.png

yan po sinasabi ko sir.. nakita ko sa instruction or picture na naka check e hindi ko ma click

13140724_957676864328367_1312054266_n.png

yan po sinasabi ko sir.. nakita ko sa instruction or picture na naka check e hindi ko ma click
globe po yung ginamit ko....

Scizcka
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required.

Good day ma'am queencee. Just an update, after several mix and matching of those proxies that you offered, i finally found the one :LOL: (y)(y) and got me on a "connected" status. Thank you so much for this share and indeed PATIENCE is definitely needed for this to work.

- Just a quick question po, meron po bang "capping"? Thanks In Advance. :woot: :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.