What's new

Help Please help me answer my assignment

aldrian1234

Eternal Poster
Established
ASSIGNMENT 1: in ½ crosswise
The fifth commandment says “Thou shall not kill.” What do you think is the true meaning of this 5th commandment and relate it to self-defense that may result to killing someone as a consequence.

ASSIGNMENT 2: in ½ crosswise
It has been a long time issue that when “Gun Ban” is in effect, especially during election period, still there are still many cases of firearms violations and persons who are fatally killed with the use of guns.
As a future law enforcer, how will you able to administer a peaceful and safe community in accordance to protection of lives and properties? Why do civilian use to have guns either licensed or unlicensed? What is the purpose of guns in their lives? Are you in favor that civilians can have guns in their position? Why?

ASSIGNMENT 1:

The fifth commandment, "Thou shall not kill," is a moral and ethical principle that emphasizes the sanctity of human life. It means that taking the life of another person is a grave sin and should be avoided at all costs. This commandment emphasizes the value of human life above all else and the importance of treating others with respect and dignity.

When it comes to self-defense, the situation can be complicated. While taking another's life is not encouraged, there are times when it may be necessary to protect oneself or others. In such situations, it is important to remember that self-defense should only be used as a last resort, and that every effort should be made to avoid taking another person's life. In addition, self-defense should be proportionate to the threat faced, and the use of deadly force should always be a last resort.

ASSIGNMENT 2:

As a future law enforcer, my primary responsibility would be to protect the lives and properties of the citizens in the community. One way of achieving this is by ensuring that firearms are regulated and kept out of the hands of criminals and other dangerous persons. This can be achieved through enforcing gun laws and regulations, conducting background checks on gun owners, and ensuring that firearms are properly registered and tracked.

There are many reasons why civilians use guns, both licensed and unlicensed. Some use them for hunting or sport, while others use them for self-defense. However, it is important to note that owning a gun comes with a great responsibility, and gun owners should take necessary measures to ensure that their firearms are not misused or stolen.

In my opinion, civilians should be allowed to own guns, but only after proper background checks and training. This can help reduce the number of gun-related crimes and accidents in the community. However, there should be strict regulations and penalties for those who misuse firearms or violate gun laws. Ultimately, the goal should be to achieve a peaceful and safe community where citizens can feel secure and protected.