What's new

Help PLDT Home R281 nag update ng Software Version (v004.1). Openline di na gumagana.

Silver Dawn

Enthusiast
Nag update ang PLDT Home R281 and hindi na gumagana yung openline na AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Error na ang nakalagay.
Also, openline na sana ako kaso after the update RED na ang signal. Kaya nag system restore ako planning na i-openline ulit kaso error na yung AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Any solution?

I have news, the archive contains the nginx web server with an updated interface:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Unpack the archive and run nginx.exe
after that open the address You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in the browser
Enjoy it.
On the Router tab, you will find the TR069 Settings page
Disable it
On the Internet tab you will find the Lock LTE Band page
On the page you will see information about the current connection
And 4 buttons
The List EARFCN and List PCI buttons allow you to lock from a list of available options. However, not all available options are shown in this list. If you are currently using band FDD, then only FDD will be in the list. If TDD, then only TDD will be in the lists.
The Manual Lock button allows you to manually set the parameters to lock. The principle of operation is the same as for the cell lock command. Check this post for undestanding: #25
Reset any lock button - removes any lock
View attachment 1485450

View attachment 1485514
Thank you so much sir EugeneKey! Gumagana po freq locking ❤️

worked like a charm! Thanks again EugeneKey . sad to say, ang dami na nag post sa f-b at u-tube ng ganito. sana po hindi nyo nalang ipagkalat at hayaan ang mga tao mag diskubre neto. gusto nyo lang dumami subs at viewers nyo e. one down side neto is baka ma identify nila yung modem na hindi nag update, tapos block nila yung sim. hopefully hindi mangyare. but to those na nagpapadami ng views at subs, tumigil na kayo pls.

@Elbytex9419..im not eugenekey but feeling ko po, highly probable na yes, parang monitoring po kasi yung tr069 so if walang data na nassend kay smart or namomonitor niya then it is as good as a rouge / independent modem
hello boss alam ba kong panu paganahin yung bandlocking using android phone? sabi ni 1MPACT2 using termux daw kaso offline pa sya hindi ko alam anong unang e setup

[XX='1MPACT2, c: 1355714, m: 1697804'][/XX], please write intruction for this or attach modified nginx config
I know it's not to hard, just install nginx to Android (via termux or another way), copy the config and router_html folder. Also as I see, you changed port in nginx config from 80 to 8080.

@1MPACT2..please write intruction for this or attach modified nginx config
I know it@s not to hard..just install nginx to Android (via termux or another way), copy the config and router_html folder. Also as I see, you changed port in nginx config from 80 to 8080.
but cannot login i dont know what is lacking

@ATTACH..ATTACH]

Attachments

Users search this thread by keywords

1. PLDT open line modem
Back