What's new

Help PHC robot- Confusing convo

Niqqer

Honorary Poster
I have a girl classmate and all of sudden she call out me and say : "(My Name), You know your handsome". What does it even mean like I was confused at first and my mind literally went blank thinking of what she said over the time. my gut feel thinks she didn't mean it that way. Does she only want to tease me while she's with the other girls and just to see how would I react? I swear that she didn't mean it like that. And I also swear she was tripping down the lane and looks what happened it was really effective to me.

Solution
It's understandable to feel confused and uncertain about what your classmate meant when she called you handsome. It's possible that she was simply giving you a compliment, but it's also possible that she was teasing you or trying to get a reaction out of you.

One way to clarify her intentions is to observe her behavior around you in the future. Does she continue to make comments or gestures that suggest she's interested in you romantically? Or does she treat you like any other classmate? If you're still unsure, you could also try talking to her about it directly, in a casual and non-confrontational way. Simply ask her if she meant anything by the comment, and see how she responds.

Ultimately, it's up to you to decide how you want to...
It's understandable to feel confused and uncertain about what your classmate meant when she called you handsome. It's possible that she was simply giving you a compliment, but it's also possible that she was teasing you or trying to get a reaction out of you.

One way to clarify her intentions is to observe her behavior around you in the future. Does she continue to make comments or gestures that suggest she's interested in you romantically? Or does she treat you like any other classmate? If you're still unsure, you could also try talking to her about it directly, in a casual and non-confrontational way. Simply ask her if she meant anything by the comment, and see how she responds.

Ultimately, it's up to you to decide how you want to interpret and respond to her words. If you're interested in her, you could take it as a positive sign and try to get to know her better. If you're not interested, you can simply thank her for the compliment and move on.

Solution

Ultimately, it's up to you to decide how you want to interpret and respond to her words. If you're interested in her, you could take it as a positive sign and try to get to know her better. If you're not interested, you can simply thank her for the compliment and move on.
Goddamn your right 😹