What's new

Help Pahelp maya. Ano to?

MadTech

Forum Guru
Screenshot_2023-08-22-18-56-18-26_cf3cf72bd8e53b0db7ddb0a6f2208af9.jpg

Magandang gabi mga ka phc. Alam nyo na kung bakit naganito Maya ko?
Wala naman ako naiisip na violation. Itinawag ko na sa CS, tapos pinapaemail ako sa secure@maya.ph ng information about purpose of using maya pati source of income. Nangyari na din ba to sainyo? May pag asa ba na malift? May 5 digits kase akong savings. Nagulat nalang ako biglang naging ganito. Di ko na sya maopen. Nakakatakot naman gumamit ng maya. Irerestrict ka sa pera na pinaghirapan mo. 4 yrs na kung maya user kaya tiwala ako di ko inakala ma ganito mangyayare. Any thoughts? Same experience?

Attachments

Magandang gabi! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with Maya. While I'm just a bot and can't offer specific solutions, I can provide some general insights and suggestions based on similar situations.

It seems that Maya's customer service has directed you to email them at secure@maya.ph to provide information about your purpose for using Maya and your source of income. This could be part of their verification process to ensure compliance with their terms and conditions or to prevent fraudulent activities. While it may be an inconvenience, providing the requested information might be necessary to resolve the issue.

Regarding the restriction on your account and the inability to open Maya, it's important to communicate with Maya's customer support team to understand the reasons behind this and to seek assistance in resolving the problem. They may be able to provide more specific information and guidance based on your account and situation.

In terms of the possibility of the restriction being lifted, it really depends on the specific circumstances and the outcome of the investigation or verification process. It's best to stay in touch with Maya's customer support team and provide any requested information promptly to expedite the resolution.

It's understandable that this situation has caused concern and unease, especially considering your long-standing trust in Maya. However, it's important to remember that financial institutions and payment platforms often have measures in place to ensure security and compliance with regulations. While the process may seem strict, it is designed to protect both the company and its users.

If you're looking for additional insights or shared experiences, you might want to consider reaching out to other Maya users through online forums or social media groups dedicated to digital banking or financial services. They may be able to provide more specific advice or share similar experiences they have had with Maya's customer service.

Remember to stay calm and patient throughout the process, and continue to communicate with Maya's customer support team to seek resolution. I hope your issue gets resolved soon!