What's new

Closed Microcontroller progamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenzele1108

Addict
Reaction
Ano pong dapat kong bilhin na starter kit pag gusto ko magstart sa microcontrollers...
May mga nakikita po akong separate yong programmer at yong microcontroller eh..
meron din yong nakasolder na yong microcontroller sa programmer..

mas maganda yung as one na yung microcontroller & programmer. para di kana makaoccur ng incompatibility problem.

aside from arduino, ano pa pong maganda?
Arduino is NOT a microcontroller. It is a development suite which includes, an IDE, bootloader firmware, an AVR microcontroller and the board itself. It’s purpose is not to train engineers, but to ease the development process for hobbyists etc.

If you want a taste of the 8-bit development, You can still get it without dealing with 8051’s. Try the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The 8-bit ones in my opinion are being used less and less in new systems but are still going strong in the hobbyist segment due to their ease of use. Plus there are metric tons of resources and forums that can help you out in a jam or give your interesting projects to do or take inspiration from. One way you could easily use them is to buy an Arduino then use AVRStudio (now Atmel Studio) to program it. Once you have the hang of it, you can move on to a different kit. Atmel’s ARMs are great as a starting point too.

&

LPCXpresso Boards- NXP’s ARM line up was already fairly extensive, until they incorporated the Freescale lineup into their product portfolio, and now it’s way too extensive, and at times, confusing. I have a bit of a relationship with Freescale’s ColdFire architecture, and I am not sure how long will they continue to support it, but it’s interesting to see so many different assorted architectures under one roof. Sifting through them can be daunting for a beginner. So start with the LPCXpresso boards, starting with

Sir panu naman sa concrete mixer namin sabi ng iba yan nga microcontroller daw gagamitin namin panu namin gagawin yung manual machine to fully automatic

Arduino is good for beginners I suggest it pero kung batak ka na try mo mag PIC. but it requires knowledge in C++ and assembly language :) pero mas mura yun

If you want a taste of the 8-bit development, You can still get it without dealing with 8051’s. Try the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The 8-bit ones in my opinion are being used less and less in new systems but are still going strong in the hobbyist segment due to their ease of use. Plus there are metric tons of resources and forums that can help you out in a jam or give your interesting projects to do or take inspiration from. One way you could easily use them is to buy an Arduino then use AVRStudio (now Atmel Studio) to program it. Once you have the hang of it, you can move on to a different kit. Atmel’s ARMs are great as a starting point too.

&

LPCXpresso Boards- NXP’s ARM line up was already fairly extensive, until they incorporated the Freescale lineup into their product portfolio, and now it’s way too extensive, and at times, confusing. I have a bit of a relationship with Freescale’s ColdFire architecture, and I am not sure how long will they continue to support it, but it’s interesting to see so many different assorted architectures under one roof. Sifting through them can be daunting for a beginner. So start with the LPCXpresso boards, starting with
Thanks, sa info

Status
Not open for further replies.