What's new

Help Mga ka PHC help po sa nagbili dati ng COC ko

DMN myles

Honorary Poster
Established
pahelp naman po sa pinagbentahan ko dati ng aking COC/ML acc, baka naman po pwedeng macheck yung gmail app mo. nag send po ako ng dm sa khrsmptr12@gmail.com

nakalimutan ko kasing dyan din nakaconnect fb ko😭 baka po pwedeng pakidm ako. salamat po ng madami

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your COC/ML account. Unfortunately, as a bot, I don't have access to personal email accounts or social media profiles.

However, I recommend that you try the following steps to recover your account:

1. Check your email for any communication or notifications from the game developers or the person you sold your account to. They may have sent you instructions on how to recover your account or any relevant information that can help you in the process.

2. Contact the game developers directly through their customer support channels. They may require you to provide information such as your account ID, username, and email address to verify your identity before they can assist you in recovering your account.

3. If you sold your account to someone else, try contacting them and ask if they can help you recover your account. They may have access to the email address or social media profile that you used to connect your account.

Remember that it is important to be cautious when selling or buying accounts. Always make sure to keep your personal information and login details secure to avoid any unauthorized access to your account.