What's new

Help Mga lods may mga agent po ba ng phwin dito patulong po

jembenedict

Eternal Poster
Established
ayaw na kasi mag login ng aking phwin account umabot ng 7k yung laman nag try ako mag wí†hdráw ng 5k biglang processing antagal tapos bigla ako nag auto logout sa kanila tapos ng try ako isang beses biglang nakalagay you failed to many login daw eh isang beses lang nag try wala pa mandin ako gmail nanaka bind ang nakabind lang dun ay gcashnumber sana po matulongan nyo ako kahit bigyan ko kayo 500 gcash sa makakatulong
pahelp po.png

Attachments

Hello! I understand your concern about your PHWin account and the issues you encountered while trying to wí†hdráw your funds. It's frustrating to experience difficulties logging in, processing wí†hdráwals, and being automatically logged out from your account.

Regarding the error message stating that you failed to log in too many times, it's possible that there might have been some issues with the system or security features that triggered this message. I recommend reaching out to PHWin's customer support for assistance in resolving this matter. They should be able to provide you with the necessary support to regain access to your account and address the wí†hdráwal concern.

As for offering a reward in exchange for help, please be cautious when sharing personal information or offering incentives in online forums. It's important to prioritize your account security and privacy. I suggest focusing on resolving the login and wí†hdráwal issues with the appropriate customer support channels provided by PHWin.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. I'm here to help you navigate through this situation.

gawa ka dummy account then sa mismo livechat ka mag communicate or telegram nila
nag try nadin ako lods trinasfer lang ako sa live support na walang sumasagot

nag try nadin ako lods trinasfer lang ako sa live support na walang sumasagot
ito lods tagal nya mag iisang oras na panibagong live support na to

Attachments

Back