What's new

Closed LGBTQ or Trans san ba talaga dapat pwede mag cr??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't ignore the possibility that a male disguised as a female would take advantage of the situation. What will happen, you ask? Pwede kayo bosohan, for one thing. Closed cubicles nga pero there are ways to overcome that. Hindi ko naman nilalahat kasi lalaki din ako but like they say, prevention is always better than cure. You can't be too idealistic and assume that all men would act or behave accordingly. Personally, I would never stoop down to something as low as peeking on women or do something that would make them uncomfortable or something akin to harassment but you can't assume that all men would think like me...
As I said males have twisted brains!! Seriously, the worst a guy can do in a mall cr is to climb on a toilet bowl to peek on the next cubicle: this cannot go unnoticed... the cr in the mall are always full of people. I can tell you if this happens to me, I will pull the guy by the balls and bring him outside in front of everybody and I'm sure I will have the help of my fellow women :ROFLMAO:

One more thing: do we ban males sa sidewalks, streets? because males behave really badly in those places! If we have to ban places were something bad could happen we have to ban men from the world!!

Your logic is: because males can be bastos, so let's ban the LGBT from the public cr... mali yata!!

Last edited:
naipasa na ang batas ng mga Beki....approve na ni duterte....
sa september tatlo na ang CR....male, female, transgender....
hahaha

There is an unspoken rule and accepted by general concensus which cr you should go that has a label for males or females. This is commonly pertains as to what gen3talia you have to be able to know which door you should enter, not how masculine/feminine you look like or how you dress up. The main objective as to why we used cr labels is to separate males and females and avoid inappropriate sexual behaviors between them. If lgbtq will be the exception to this unspoken rule, then, hypotehetically, every person regardless of their gene3talia could enter males/females cr due to our proclivity to choose our gender preferences. Hence, the uselessness of the unspoken rule. If the regulators will allow that on the dispense of everyone's vulnerability to inappropriate sexual behaviors then that's where we need more serious discussion about this.

Marami kasing pwedeng gawin ang lalaki pag nakapasok sa cr ng babae tulad ng maglagay ng spy cam which is sooo bad.

Dapat gay male cr, les female cr. Para iwas narin sa mga pervert gaya nalang nung sa US transgender woman(man pero gender daw eh woman) nagcr sa pambabae na nambuso sa batang babae. Nahuli syang nakasilip sa bata sa ibabaw ng cubicle.

Tama. Marami rin kasing flaws pero ok ako sa equality. Need pa nilang pag aralan dahil HINDI TAYO AMERIKA. Baka nagkakalimutan lang mga lgbt kung nasang bansa sila 😑
Tama paps. Dapat gamitin nila ang situation ngayun sa US as example kapag dagdagan pa nila previlege ng lgbtq. Grabe ang lgbtq dun kawawa ka pag straight ka dun. At nagsimula ang lahat ng ganun sa simpleng bagay at yan yung kinakaharap na issue natin ngayun

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Attachments

As I said males have twisted brains!! Seriously, the worst a guy can do in a mall cr is to climb on a toilet bowl to peek on the next cubicle: this cannot go unnoticed... the cr in the mall are always full of people. I can tell you if this happens to me, I will pull the guy by the balls and bring him outside in front of everybody and I'm sure I will have the help of my fellow women :ROFLMAO:

One more thing: do we ban males sa sidewalks, streets? because males behave really badly in those places! If we have to ban places were something bad could happen we have to ban men from the world!!

Your logic is: because males can be bastos, so let's ban the LGBT from the public cr... mali yata!!
one can sneak and put a small camera or mirror below the betweens of every cubicle..ahahha..males dont really have a problem if gay or lesbians go to ou cr..we are just thinking about the dangers in the female crs

Tama paps. Dapat gamitin nila ang situation ngayun sa US as example kapag dagdagan pa nila previlege ng lgbtq. Grabe ang lgbtq dun kawawa ka pag straight ka dun. At nagsimula ang lahat ng ganun sa simpleng bagay at yan yung kinakaharap na issue natin ngayun
unti unti nila ilalagay s priorities yung knilang rights kesa sa mga straights..prang ngayon ata..they are pushing it rather than just we acknowledge that they have it

There is an unspoken rule and accepted by general concensus which cr you should go that has a label for males or females. This is commonly pertains as to what gen3talia you have to be able to know which door you should enter, not how masculine/feminine you look like or how you dress up. The main objective as to why we used cr labels is to separate males and females and avoid inappropriate sexual behaviors between them. If lgbtq will be the exception to this unspoken rule, then, hypotehetically, every person regardless of their gene3talia could enter males/females cr due to our proclivity to choose our gender preferences. Hence, the uselessness of the unspoken rule. If the regulators will allow that on the dispense of everyone's vulnerability to inappropriate sexual behaviors then that's where we need more serious discussion about this.
another point of light on this subject..tama nga naman..kaya ito ginawa pra walang chaos..kung mangyayare pwede nga ito..gugulo na kasi walang male or femal..preference na ang mangyayare

kung gusto nila ung risk na malaska sa loob ng cr..eheh..pero ganun kasi tlga yun db..??..prang consequence ba or kasama na ito kasi hindi sil straight?
Tama! Kaakibat yun sa desisyon nila so dapat makaintindi sila. Di pwede na tayo pa magadjust para mafeel lang nila na welcome sila sa community. Dapat matutuhan nila umintindi sa nararamdaman ng mga straight kasi di lang naman sila tao dito eh tsk2

Ako lang ba or feeling ko na instigated act ito nang mga naka radical members nang LGBTQ community and yung beki na pro-DU30 apologist my pakana?

Wala akung proof, pero napaisip lang ako dahil sa dinami-daming mga beki umihi sa mga malls ito lang yung nagkaroon nang malaking s.candal?

Tama! Kaakibat yun sa desisyon nila so dapat makaintindi sila. Di pwede na tayo pa magadjust para mafeel lang nila na welcome sila sa community. Dapat matutuhan nila umintindi sa nararamdaman ng mga straight kasi di lang naman sila tao dito eh tsk2
rule naman yun sa buhay..every choices done there are consquensies or effects after it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back