What's new

Help Laptop ng sister kong namatay

rzhernandez

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello baka naman may makatulong sakin jan mabuksan yung laptop ni ate, bale galing to sa company nya tas may admin email at password need i input pag binuksan...eh nandito lahat ng photos nya gusto ko sana ma retrieve tsaka parang sayang din yung laptop pag di nagamit...dinala namin sa mga technicians ayaw din mabuksan.

Eto triny ko kalikuton sa bios setup need din pala ng password
16970319815015982336161649117581.jpg

Attachments

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the laptop issue. I'll try to help you with some possible solutions.

First, let's try some basic troubleshooting steps. Have you tried restarting the laptop? Sometimes a simple restart can fix minor software glitches. If that doesn't work, you can try booting the laptop into Safe Mode. To do this, power on the laptop and repeatedly press the F8 key until the Advanced Boot Options menu appears. From there, select "Safe Mode" and see if you can log in without entering the admin email and password.

If neither of those options work, it's possible that the admin email and password are required to access the laptop's data. In that case, you might want to consider contacting the laptop's manufacturer or the company's IT department for further assistance. They might be able to help you recover the data or provide a solution to bypass the login screen.

If the technicians you consulted were unable to open the laptop, it's possible that there might be a hardware issue. In this case, it would be best to bring the laptop to a reputable repair shop or contact the manufacturer's support service for professional help. They have the necessary tools and expertise to diagnose and fix any hardware-related problems.

Lastly, it's important to remember to always have a backup of important files to avoid situations like this. Regularly backing up your data to an external hard drive, cloud storage, or another device can save you a lot of trouble in case of any unfortunate events.

I hope these suggestions help you retrieve your sister's photos and get the laptop working again.

search mo sa youtub ts, daming tutorial dun, search mo lang "system number tapos may dudugtong na dyan, na reset bios password dell, etc ganon.