What's new

Closed If I had one wish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Mondragon

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
If I had one wish boy, I wish you’d next to me. And it could be summer, fall or spring boy. You make my heart sing. I wanna give my heart, my soul, my love to you babe. I need for you to love me, hold me, touch me down deep in my soul. Never letting go. ‘Bout the love we share. No one compares to you 💖☺️

isn't it a nostalgic feeling longing for that love, yet life is so selfish for one's happiness that it doesn't apply to "One-Sided Love". You will become a villain to everyone for the risking somebody's silence.

then why so serious?? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

isn't it a nostalgic feeling longing for that love, yet life is so selfish for one's happiness that it doesn't apply to "One-Sided Love". You will become a villain to everyone for the risking somebody's silence.

then why so serious?? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I don't really feel any "one-sided" I just feel love. I don't feel any selfishness as well.

másáráp mainlove sa tamang tao. Loving someone and in-love with someone are two different things. You can love a person due to years you've been together but not anymore in-love with them. Wishing you can love a person and be in-love with them at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.