What's new

I know I'm being weird na, but I can't help it

therealkurison

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Anyone know what I'm supposed to do here?

Rewinding to 2 years ago. Important note that I had given up on having a love life. I wasn't looking for a partner. I had accepted the fact that I cannot find one because of how introverted and messy I was. Then there's this girl who jumped into my life. She was one of my HS minor crushes from another class that I don't interact with, I guess. I liked a post of hers and she chatted me something along the lines of "take me already". Long story short, we met up, she gave me my firsts (I am extremely introverted, so I never had those experiences in my previous relationships), we ended up in a relationship for a month, aaaaaaand she decided it's not working out.

Now, my problem is that I fell. HARD. I'm supposed to move on from this? Is that what I'm supposed to do? It seemed like she moved on immediately after deciding that it was not working out. Am I supposed to do the same?

I cannot forget about her. I dream about her many times. Facebook keeps fricking putting the posts she likes at the top of the news feed every single time. Just last month or two, I ended up sending her desperate chats, though she just casually ghosted me. I spammed her a lot of messages, desperate for a reaction. ANY reaction whether it be blocking me. Anything. She did Nothing. Isn't that weird? Anyway, going back to topic, IDK what to do about this feeling. Anyone have any opinions about this? You can be as harsh as you want. lol

Also, not sure if I posted this in the right section. lol

Just leave her alone, period.

kung wala na syang interest sayo tigilan mo na,umpisahan mo sa wag pag stalk sa kanya,block mo sa lahat ng social media na nakikita mo sya,tapos ikaw hanap ka ibang pagkaka busyhan mo. mawawala dn yang nararamdaman mo sa kanya,time heals ewan kng tama ung word haha, pero lilipas dn yan parang gutom promise.

It's completely understandable that you're struggling to move on, especially given the intensity of your feelings. However, continuing to reach out and spamming messages won't help the situation. It's crucial to prioritize your own well-being, focus on personal growth, and gradually distance yourself to heal from this experience.