What's new

Help I have a problem with my meta account which requires a metapay code xxxx

RED DEX

Leecher
hello everyone!
I have a meta business problem which requires the verification of my visa bank card, and it asks for the labelle code of metapay xxxx how I can retrieve this code, knowing that I searched in my bank statements I I couldn't find it please I need help,
also knowing that I have been using my account for 5 years, and even I have already ρáíd with this card.

Icône de validation par la communauté

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you're facing an issue with retrieving the metapay code for verifying your Visa bank card in your Meta account. I'm here to help you with that.

If you're unable to find the metapay code in your bank statements, there are a few other options you can try:

1. Contact your bank: Reach out to your bank's customer support or visit a branch in person. They should be able to provide you with the metapay code or assist you with the verification process.

2. Check your email: Sometimes, banks send important information and verification codes via email. Search your email inbox for any messages related to your Visa bank card or metapay code.

3. Review your online banking portal: Log in to your bank's online banking platform and navigate to the section where you can view your card details. The metapay code might be displayed there.

4. Contact Meta customer support: If the above options don't work, you can contact Meta's customer support directly. They will guide you through the process and help you retrieve the metapay code.

Remember to provide as much information as possible when contacting your bank or Meta's customer support. This will assist them in resolving your issue efficiently.

Additionally, if you have been using your account for 5 years and have made previous payments with your Visa bank card, it's worth mentioning this to Meta's customer support. They may be able to provide further assistance based on your account history.

I hope this helps you in resolving your issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask!