What's new

Tutorial Huawei Nova 3i INE -LX2 (PIE Latest Security) FRP BYPASS DONE. TESTED 10000000000% NO NEED DONGLE

boss subrang maraming salamat gumana po sya . :love:😇
Walang anuman lodi😄😉

mga boss para saan po ba purpose netong FRP bypass?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature that was designed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1 and later to restrict other people from using your smartphone or tablet if they forcefully perform a factory reset on the device.

Need mo lodi ng google account para magtuloy ang pag setup ng phone, kung nakalimutan mo naman ang account, kelangan mong i-bypass ito, yan ang purpose ng frp bypass😋

Last edited:
Walang anuman lodi😄😉

Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature that was designed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1 and later to restrict other people from using your smartphone or tablet if they forcefully perform a factory reset on the device.

Need mo lodi ng google account para magtuloy ang pag setup ng phone, kung nakalimutan mo naman ang account, kelangan mong i-bypass ito, yan ang purpose ng frp bypass😋
Master pa-allow sana.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back