What's new

Huawei new algo unlock code calculator + free unlocking codes + code writer + unlocker (all free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please i have but 4G E5573s-856 the setting you send to me are for unlock 4G E5573s-606 i will be vey grateful if you can give me the software for E5573s-856 too thanks in advance

please i have but 4G E5573s-856 the setting you send to me are for unlock 4G E5573s-606 i will be vey grateful if you can give me the software for E5573s-856 too thanks in advance

NO direct unlock code Yet for that model, BRO. Need to upgrade then downgrade to generate v4 unlock codes

UPdates BRO, NEW STEPS unlocking your modem 4G E5573s-856
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Downgrade Huawei E5573s-856 Update 21.200.13.00.00 (Universal)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Huawei E5573s-856 Firmware Update 21.315.15.00.00

Additional firmwares download links: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Read here first:
You need to generate hash 1 code and hash 2 code to generate v4 unlock codes
send your hash 1 and hash 2 code , I can generate v4 code for you, BRO ^_^
Easy Steps To Unlock Huawei E 5573 Airtel 4G Wi-Fi Router 150 MBps With Huawei V4 Algo Calculator

Use to generate Flash COde or firmware updares/downgrades Or password for Firmwares updates/downgrades: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Use to generate hash1 and hash code 2: Bu you need to updates firmware then downgrade to used flash codes, watch the videos ^_^: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Upgrade firmware link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

downgrade firmware links: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Tuturial links: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

http://freeunlockighuawei2015.phc.onl/#forbidden#/

Video guide: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Addidtional download links^_^
http://unlock-huawei-zte.phc.onl/#forbidden#/2016/01/how-to-unlock-customized-airtels-huawei.html
http://freeunlockighuawei2015.phc.onl/#forbidden#/

Last edited:
hello newbee baka meron tiga Marikina paturo sana ako pa unlock bayaran ko nlang miryenda hehe. tipid mode salamat

sir pa help naman po
Device name: E5330Bs-2
IMEI: 868988027867313

nid code po maraming salamat

sir pa heal naman po nid code

maraming salamat po

sir pa help naman po

sir pa help naman po

nid code po maraming salamat

sir pa heal naman po nid code

maraming salamat po

sir pa help naman po

USE V3

Unlock (V3): 54420714
Flash: 34951801

model: E359s-2
imei: 863664010943461

Use v2 or v3 unlock code

Unlock (V2): 50330037
Unlock (V3): 36337537
Flash: 42136808

Download Sun broadband Dashboard, then extract using winrar then run sun broadband.exe

insert smart or globe sim then enter unlock code ^_^

Creit sa GUMAWA d ko kilala ^_^

Download here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
boss globe tattoo
Use v2 or v3 unlock code

Unlock (V2): 50330037
Unlock (V3): 36337537
Flash: 42136808

Download Sun broadband Dashboard, then extract using winrar then run sun broadband.exe

insert smart or globe sim then enter unlock code ^_^

Creit sa GUMAWA d ko kilala ^_^

Download here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

feedback later sir. salamat sa reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back