What's new

Huawei new algo unlock code calculator + free unlocking codes + code writer + unlocker (all free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mga boss ask ko lang paano ko po ulit magamit wifi ko na huawei model B315s - 936 naka plan po dati to sa globe out of contract na siya paano po

Mga boss ask ko lang paano ko po ulit magamit wifi ko na huawei model B315s - 936 naka plan po dati to sa globe out of contract na siya paano po

Lagyan mo muna sim GLOBE prepaid kung d pa na unlock BRo

Pwede mo rin I-unlock Yan para maging universal Pwede Smart, Globe at SUn na SIM ^_^

Sundan mo lang tong tutorials Credit sa kanila ^_^

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Eto pa additional Files: Credit sa kanila galing kabila

Eto yung mga link (Dev-Host):

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>B315s-936 Unlock Instructions (LATEST).rar

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>Mobile Partner.rar

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>Config Updater.rar

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>CID Reader.exe

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>931.BIN

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>Huawei Driver v 5.01.06.00.rar (For Windows 8 OS and Above)

Screenshots:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>Admin Access SS

Mediafire Link (Single File):

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>B315s-Unlock and Admin Access.rar

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>B315s-936 Unlock Instructions (LATEST)

Last edited:
IMEI: 866162029242782
MODEL: E5573s - 320

Thanks in advance ts

Sundan tuts BRo, Medyo mahaba Explore mo to. Pag Nasundan mo lahat maa-unlock yan

Easy Steps To Unlock Huawei E 5573 Airtel 4G Wi-Fi Router 150 MBps With Huawei V4 Algo Calculator
Video guide: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I download d2 kailangang Files dami rin ^_^. Panoorin videos para makita mga need na files
http://unlock-huawei-zte.phc.onl/#forbidden#/2016/01/how-to-unlock-customized-airtels-huawei.html
http://freeunlockighuawei2015.phc.onl/#forbidden#/

Unlock your Huawei E5573s-606 Airtel4g modem within 10 minutes

Last edited:
Lagyan mo muna sim GLOBE prepaid kung d pa na unlock BRo

Pwede mo rin I-unlock Yan para maging universal Pwede Smart, Globe at SUn na SIM ^_^

Sundan mo lang tong tutorials Credit sa kanila ^_^

Eto pa additional Files: Credit sa kanila galing kabila

Eto yung mga link (Dev-Host):

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>B315s-936 Unlock Instructions (LATEST).rar

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>Mobile Partner.rar

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>Config Updater.rar

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>CID Reader.exe

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>931.BIN

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>Huawei Driver v 5.01.06.00.rar (For Windows 8 OS and Above)

Screenshots:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>Admin Access SS

Mediafire Link (Single File):

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>B315s-Unlock and Admin Access.rar

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ===>B315s-936 Unlock Instructions (LATEST)

boss pwd ko pa po ba magamit yung orig na sim ng modem ko na galing sa globe :D ask lang po thank you boss

boss pwd ko pa po ba magamit yung orig na sim ng modem ko na galing sa globe :D ask lang po thank you boss

Pwede gamitin BRO, Basta may SIGNAL PA ang Postpaid Plan na GLOBE SIM. Pero pwede ka ring mag load jan ng GOSURF Iba nga lang codes. Mag google ka ^_^

Pero mas recommeded Prepaid SIM may tipid tricks code jan sa BABA ^_^
MAG GLOBE PREPAID OR GLOBE TATTOO SIM PREPAID KA NALANG BRO MATIPID NAMAN
ETO mga CODES

Option 1:
Load: 136 pesos
1GB consumable
Validity: 30 days
ALL CODES send to 8080 - UPDATE! UPDATE!

1. GS99 or GOSURF 99
2. GOTSCOMBOKEA37 or GOCOMBOAKEA38
3. GOSURF STATUS

ADD ONS: (after successful registration) 3 mins. interval every registration, Para maiwasan ang Conflict Registration^_^
35pesos=GOCOMBOIKEA35(1G Data)
37pesos = GOTSCOMBOKEA37 (1GB data) or GOCOMBOAKEA38
42pesos = GOCOMBOGKEA42 (500mins, 20 all-text, 1GB)

CREDIT sa nakatuklas galing kabila, sharing lamang to para sa mga nagtitipid

Last edited:
hindi rin nag work sakin yung link kaya mag papa unlock nalang ako hihi
click nio po kac ung g1

Model No. : E5330Bs-2
IMEI : 868988028024625
NEW ALGO CODE : 54593302
OLD ALGO CODE : 58684611
FLASH CODE : 48971876

Found our service useful then try to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Supported Models
  • Huawei E171
  • Huawei E172
  • Huawei E173
  • Huawei E176
  • Huawei E177
  • Huawei E180
  • Huawei E181
  • Huawei E182
  • Huawei E166
  • Huawei E155
  • Huawei E156
  • Huawei E158
  • Huawei E160
  • Huawei E170
  • Huawei E161
  • Huawei E169
  • Huawei E188
  • Huawei E196
  • Huawei E216
  • Huawei E219
  • Huawei E220
  • Huawei E226
  • Huawei E22X
  • Huawei E230
  • Huawei E270
  • Huawei E271
  • Huawei E272
  • Huawei E303
  • Huawei E352
  • Huawei E353
  • Huawei E355
  • Huawei E357
  • Huawei E367
  • Huawei E368
  • Huawei E369
  • Huawei E372
  • Huawei E392
  • Huawei E397
  • Huawei E398
  • Huawei E612
  • Huawei E618
  • Huawei E620
  • Huawei E630
  • Huawei E660
  • Huawei E800
  • Huawei E870
  • Huawei E880
  • Huawei E968
  • Huawei E1550
  • Huawei E1551
  • Huawei E1552
  • Huawei E1553
  • Huawei E155X
  • Huawei E156C
  • Huawei E156G
  • Huawei E156X
  • Huawei E1609
  • Huawei E160E
  • Huawei E160G
  • Huawei E1612
  • Huawei E1615
  • Huawei E1616
  • Huawei E1630
  • Huawei E1632
  • Huawei E166G
  • Huawei E1690
  • Huawei E1692
  • Huawei E1820
  • Huawei E1823
  • Huawei E182E
  • Huawei E1831
  • Huawei E1800
  • Huawei E1803
  • Huawei E180G
  • Huawei E180S
  • Huawei E169G
  • Huawei E170G
  • Huawei E1780
  • Huawei E172G
  • Huawei E1762
  • Huawei E2010
  • Huawei S4011
  • Huawei E1731
  • Huawei E3131
  • Huawei E630+
  • Huawei E660A
  • Huawei K3517
  • Huawei K3520
  • Huawei K3710
  • Huawei EG162
  • Huawei EG602
  • Huawei EM770
  • Huawei EG602G
  • Huawei EG162G
  • Huawei UMG181
  • Huawei HiLink
Proudly Made in India! by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. & You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
border_3.gif spacer.gif border_3.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif spinner-1.gif

Attachments

please i tried unlocking my my huawei E303 and i pass the 10 trails HElp how can i reset counter

Check this link, BRO ^_^.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. TUTS FOR RESET COUNTER MODEM ^_^
I download mo rin to BRo, Used to enter unlock code Para sa Modem mona 303 ^_^
Pagkatapos mo ma reset counter modem mo.

2 methods to reset modem counter..using AT commands,we have the AT^CARDUNLOCK=”NCK code MD5 hash″ and AT^DATALOCK="datalock code"+AT^maxlcktms=10

Last edited:
click nio po kac ung g1

Model No. : E5330Bs-2
IMEI : 868988028024625
NEW ALGO CODE : 54593302
OLD ALGO CODE : 58684611
FLASH CODE : 48971876

border_3.gif spacer.gif border_3.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif spinner-1.gif

HWCALC V3.3 (V1 + V2 + V3 algo), fixed 201 bug
IMEI: 868988028024625
Unlock (V1): 58684611
Unlock (V2): 54593302
Unlock (V3): 14397791
Flash: 48971876

USEDUnlock (V3): 14397791

SHARE:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

upload_2016-9-23_6-16-46.png

Check this link, BRO ^_^.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. TUTS FOR RESET COUNTER MODEM ^_^
I download mo rin to BRo, Used to enter unlock code Para sa Modem mona 303 ^_^
Pagkatapos mo ma reset counter modem mo.

2 methods to reset modem counter..using AT commands,we have the AT^CARDUNLOCK=”NCK code MD5 hash″ and AT^DATALOCK="datalock code"+AT^maxlcktms=10

please help me i have tried every thing i can not it not going

upload_2016-9-23_6-16-46.png

IMEI: 867648013698707

Attachments

View attachment 77998

HWCALC V3.3 (V1 + V2 + V3 algo), fixed 201 bug
Unlock (V1): 44248661
Unlock (V2): 60843535
Unlock (V3): 41106397
Flash: 43770346

USE V2 for unlock code. USe flash code for firmware updates ^_^

FREE HUAWEI ONLINE UNLOCK CODES CALCULATOR v1 to v3 only link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I will CHECK other sites able to help you, BRo. I will updates later
i USED THIS SITES LAST 2 YEARS AGO AND IT WORKS ^_^

Download HUawei code writer used to enter unlock codes:
hUAWEI CODE WRITER tuts MANUALS:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

tRY TO DOWNLOAD AND FLASH THIS FIRMWARE brO, iT WILL RESET counTERS
uSED FLASH CODE ASK PASSWORD FOR INSTALLING FIRMWARES
DOWNLOAD LINKS:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

thiS WORK FOR sure brO, reset counter old waY AND NEW WAY ^_^

old way tuts: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

new way: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
ONLINE hash CALCULATOR ^_^ uSED GOOGLE MAIL TO LOGIN AND GENERATES CODES

gOOD luck yOU CAN DO IT, bro ^_^

cREDIT TO THE AUTHOR, jUST SHARING ^_^

Last edited:
i had updates it but when i put another sim in it the those not gives me space to put the unlock code it say "it can only take specific sim card "

boss pa unlock naman po...

IMEI: 866608029114470
HUAWEI: E5330Bs-2

THANKS PO...;):):happy:

i had updates it but when i put another sim in it the those not gives me space to put the unlock code it say "it can only take specific sim card "

yOU MUST DOWNLOAD THIS brO. EXTRACT AND RUN SUNBROAD.EXE. IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO PUT UNLOCK CODES: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

cHECK AGAIN IN dC UNLOCKER IF THE modem COUNTER RESET IS RETURN TO 10. iF COUNTER RESET WORKS IN UPDATING FIRMWARES. DOWNLOAD THAT SUN BROADBAND DASHBOARD AT MEDIAFIRE LINK THEn RUN SUNBROADBAND.EXE ENTER UNLOCK CODES ^_^

yOU NEED TO RESET COUNTER FIRST, brO. iT SHOWS THAT YOUR modem IS lOCKED. yOU ENTER WRONG CODES MANY times. tRY OLD WAYS bro. DOWNLOAD THE REQUIRED FILES. i POST THE LINKS AT THE top READ THEM ALL ^_^

reset counter THEn UNLOCK ^_^

gOODLUCK YOU CAN DO IT. fOLLOW ALL TUTS ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back