What's new

Closed How to install twrp on cm flare s6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axeshiyea X

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Ahmm any idea guyz kung paano ko ma install yung TWRP sa Cherry Mobile Flare s6 ko? Any experts there? Huhuhu....:)

Help a friend in need even though there where times he's not around when you needed him.

May kilala ka po bang expert dyan pakitag naman po.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to unlock the bootloader. I tried to unlock the bootloader of CM Flare S6 but i failed. There is a code that is needed before you can fully unlock its bootloader. If you can't unlock its bootloader, you can never root it. That is the sad truth.

You need to unlock the bootloader. I tried to unlock the bootloader of CM Flare S6 but i failed. There is a code that is needed before you can fully unlock its bootloader. If you can't unlock its bootloader, you can never root it. That is the sad truth.
No. You can root a phone (almost all phones) without unlocking the bootloader.But flashing custom ROM or recovery is not possible without unlocking the bootloader, because locked bootloader verify the ROM or recovery being flashed for company's official signature and custom ROM doesn't contain official signature.

tsaka kayo na mismo mag.compile ng sarili niyong twrp kasi walang cm brand sa official twrp,at sa pagkaka.alam ko lang ha walang cm brand na locked ang bootloader.

Status
Not open for further replies.