What's new

Hi2ulive: free/ρrémíùm Filipino and English live strêâmïng TV playlist for Kodi. Local and cable channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still need more time but it will be soon. I am almost done on my project.
Take your time I know it will be all worth it. I have an IPTV sub before and cancelled it because of this so I thank you for this. Save me $5/month.

Boss maraming salamat po dito sa thread mo at may napapanood po ako, kaso boss sa Gabi andaming hindi gumaganang channels, pa fix nalang po maraming salamat ulit and sana hindi po magsawa ang mga kagaya mo

Boss maraming salamat po dito sa thread mo at may napapanood po ako, kaso boss sa Gabi andaming hindi gumaganang channels, pa fix nalang po maraming salamat ulit and sana hindi po magsawa ang mga kagaya mo
pati dzmm nakakanood naman ako dati pero ngayon lag na pag nanonood. at yung mga ibang channel di pumapasok

Thankyou. I apologize if too much to ask but was hoping GMA can be added.
There is still no stream of GMA. Ask to GMA to start streaming online so I can add it. They would probably just stream on YøùTùbé because they are too cheap to actually make their own streaming platform.

There is still no stream of GMA. Ask to GMA to start strêâmïng online so I can add it. They would probably just stream on YôùTùbé because they are too cheap to actually make their own strêâmïng platform.
Ok thank you

That one is from Dens and only has Indonesian subtitle. I didn't find a source with English subtitles yet.

They are working except for NickToons, the source for that channel is dead for now. I am trying to find a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Aniplus m3u8
  2. Heart of Asia m3u8
  3. Thrill m3u8
  4. Kapamilya channel m3u8
  5. Philippines m3u8
  6. m3u8 aniplus
  7. jeepneytv
  8. Axn asia
  9. streamio