What's new

Helpppp please help me fix dm-verity corruption on infinix hot 10i

Reaction
I updated my magisk module then when I rebooted my device the text "dm-verity corruption" pops up and I couldn't get into my phone

I understand that you're facing an issue with your Infinix Hot 10i after updating a Magisk module. The "dm-verity corruption" error usually occurs when there's an issue with the device's verified boot process. It's likely that the update or installation of the module has caused a conflict or corruption in the system.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Boot into recovery mode: Depending on your device, you can usually do this by holding down a combination of the power button and volume keys. Please refer to your device's specific instructions to enter recovery mode.

2. Once you're in recovery mode, try wiping the cache partition. This will clear any temporary files that might be causing conflicts. Look for an option called "Wipe Cache Partition" and select it. After the process is complete, reboot your device.

3. If wiping the cache partition doesn't resolve the issue, you may need to try flashing the stock firmware or a custom ROM. This will essentially reinstall the operating system on your device, which can fix any underlying software issues. Make sure you have a backup of your important data before proceeding with this step.

4. Visit the official Infinix website or relevant online forums to download the stock firmware or a custom ROM suitable for your Infinix Hot 10i. Follow the instructions provided on how to flash the firmware or ROM onto your device. This process may vary depending on the device and the software you're using.

5. After flashing the firmware or custom ROM, reboot your device and see if the issue is resolved. If you're still experiencing the "dm-verity corruption" error, you may need to seek assistance from a professional or contact Infinix's customer support for further guidance.

Remember, modifying your device's firmware or software can be risky, and it's important to follow instructions carefully. If you're unsure or uncomfortable with these steps, it's best to seek help from an experienced technician or contact Infinix's official support channels.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue and regain access to your Infinix Hot 10i.

Back