What's new

Help Frustrated IT applying for purchase staff

dwardparanoid

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Gusto ko lang magtanong baka matulungan niyo ako. Frustrated IT po ako. Hehe. Nagtapos ng during pandemic at hirap mag apply sa IT FIELDS dito saming bayan. Gusto ko magsimula kahit papano. Baka makatulong po kayo :)
Hingi lang po ako ng samples ng magandang application letter applying for purchasing staff. Nagsearch narin kasi ako sa mga internet kaso hirap ako icompose paano gumawa as an IT to Purchase staff with no experience. SALAMAT SA MGA SASAGOT :)

apply as programmers designer ba or kahit ano kong saan ka sanay hindi naman cguro kailangan na may trainer ka dyan

Gawa ka small projects, ****** mo sa website, pagandahin mo. para may portfolio ka for freelance.

iniwan kasi ako ng pagproprogram matagal na hehe , kaya im seeking for other jobs
Gawa ka small projects, ****** mo sa website, pagandahin mo. para may portfolio ka for freelance.

Kaya need ko ng sample ng application letter as an IT applying for different industry ^___^

iniwan kasi ako ng pagproprogram matagal na hehe , kaya im seeking for other jobs

Kaya need ko ng sample ng application letter as an IT applying for different industry ^___^
Dear [Hiring Manager],

I am excited to submit my application for the IT Purchase staff position that is currently available within your organization. Although I am new to this field, I am confident that my passion for technology and my willingness to learn will enable me to excel in this role.

As a recent graduate of [Degree/Program], I have gained a strong foundation in computer hardware and software systems. I have also had the opportunity to work on several projects that required me to research and procure various technological products. These experiences have equipped me with the necessary skills to source the best products at the most affordable prices.

Furthermore, I am a quick learner who is always eager to acquire new skills. I have a strong work ethic, and I am committed to achieving the objectives of my team and the organization as a whole. I am confident that my ability to work collaboratively with others, as well as my attention to detail, will make me a valuable addition to your team.

I am thrilled at the prospect of joining your team and contributing to the growth of your organization. Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

Dear [Hiring Manager],

I am excited to submit my application for the IT Purchase staff position that is currently available within your organization. Although I am new to this field, I am confident that my passion for technology and my willingness to learn will enable me to excel in this role.

As a recent graduate of [Degree/Program], I have gained a strong foundation in computer hardware and software systems. I have also had the opportunity to work on several projects that required me to research and procure various technological products. These experiences have equipped me with the necessary skills to source the best products at the most affordable prices.

Furthermore, I am a quick learner who is always eager to acquire new skills. I have a strong work ethic, and I am committed to achieving the objectives of my team and the organization as a whole. I am confident that my ability to work collaboratively with others, as well as my attention to detail, will make me a valuable addition to your team.

I am thrilled at the prospect of joining your team and contributing to the growth of your organization. Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]
thanks alot sir, this would help. :)

Back