What's new

Tutorial FREE Easy Method ZLT-S10G 2.10.1 to 2.11.3 One-click Openline/Admin/Change IMEI/Telnet/SSH

We do not have that router at this time.
Thanks. Do you know why my PLDT Evoluzn FX-ID5 shows "Status: Module Unresponsive" on the WebGUI Dashboard? Works fine before but became like that after the last offer resubscription, don't know if this has to do with what happened, though the sim works fine on my Smart Bro Evoluzn FX-ID3. Do you know what could be the issue here?

Thanks. Do you know why my PLDT Evoluzn FX-ID5 shows "Status: Module Unresponsive" on the WebGUI Dashboard? Works fine before but became like that after the last offer resubscription, don't know if this has to do with what happened, though the sim works fine on my Smart Bro Evoluzn FX-ID3. Do you know what could be the issue here?
Again we do not have that device, we do not have any idea on that yet. I suggest you contact Smart Authorized repair partner Intogadgets and tell them about your situation, there should be a contact card inside the modem's box.

What script did you used to openline your S10G?
If you did not used our script, then it won't be compatible.
bali naka openline po siya nung na bili ng sister ko pero di ko alam na di pala gumagana sa rocket sim working nmn po sa dito. kakabili palang kasi ng rocket sim. di maka browse. salamat po

bali naka openline po siya nung na bili ng sister ko pero di ko alam na di pala gumagana sa rocket sim working nmn po sa dito. kakabili palang kasi ng rocket sim. di maka browse. salamat po
That is the reason why it does not work. We only allow changing IMEI if the device was openlined/unlocked by us.
There might be customizations on your device that render our script incompatible.

That is the reason why it does not work. We only allow changing IMEI if the device was openlined/unlocked by us.
There might be customizations on your device that render our script incompatible.
sir my link po ba yung sa pag openline baka pede ko pa ulitin nalang. para magamit sa rocket sim.

Screenshot (51).png

anu po kya problema n2 nka openline n po sya i change imei ko lng pra magamit ko ung rocketsim no internet kasi pra nka salpak ung rocketsim

Attachments

Users search this thread by keywords

1. r1bnc
  2. Zlt-p21
  3. imei for zlt s10g
  4. zlt s10g 2.11.1 openline
  5. zlt p25 change imei
  6. firmware for s10g
  7. globe zlt s10g firmware
  8. Zlt s10g change imei
Back