What's new

Closed For mobile battler fans (summoners war, idle heroes, heroes charge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahdee

Addict

Happy Monday, wonderful people! ^_^

I'm Margarita, a game developer from Russia.
It's very nice to meet you and hope you're doing great.

A gaming studio Unnyhog I'm part of recently launched an RPG mobile battler exclusively for Android users in Philippines. It's called Hero Masters.
The game weights just 70MB and playable without Internet.

To be honest with you, I know really few about gaming community of Philippines.
So I'm here to connect and to learn from you and hopefully to become helpful as well.
My experience lies in programming in Unity3d of client side of the game, running an international business and community management.

Valuing your precious time, I only ask you humbly to try the game and help me answering these questions:
1 Do you think that game graphics needs improvements?
2 Do you find in-game texts clear and understandable? Do you think that all texts should be translated in Tagalog?
You may add any other thoughts you like.

Have a good week and
much love personally from me and my team ^_^

1 Do you think that game graphics needs improvements?
2 Do you find in-game texts clear and understandable? Do you think that all texts should be translated in Tagalog?
You may add any other thoughts you like.

1. the graphcis are pretty good honestly
2. translation to tagalog? probably No

Man you're awesome :)

Ha-ha! Thanks and hello :)
Would you suggest me things that need improvements in the game?
Naming 3 things you didn't like in the game would help a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant find your game in playstore

Hello!
I'm sorry to hear that you can't find it in the Google Play store. :(
Currently the game is available only in Russia, Canada and Philippines on Google Play.

Let me help you to solve this issue.
Could you tell me to what country your Google Play account is attached?
If it's not in PH I would be more than happy to give you access though our closed beta testing.

Let me know what do you think.

The gamebis great! For the graphic, this is ideal for children but if you are targeting adults gamers maybe you should consider improving the graphics more realistic without dropping the performance.

For the language. It is not bad to add an option for Filipino/Tagalog language atpeasr you appreciate our local language and putting it in your game.

Is it made by unity3d?

Hello! :)
Thank you for answering my questions.
By the way, could you navigate me and give me examples of mobile games with graphics that I should look at to target more mature audience.

Yes, it's made in Unity! Do you develop games too? ^_^

P.S please fix the game, there is no close button at the quest menu and we are unable to reselect the quest to claim another reward.

1 Sorry, I didn't understand about the reselection of the quest. Basically you just click on *Claim* button to collect the reward if the quest is completed. And then you click on another one to claim the reward from another quest.

How do you do that instead?

2 Are you talking about the fact that we don't have an Exit button in the top right corner?
quests.png

Attachments

Hello!
I'm sorry to hear that you can't find it in the Google Play store. :(
Currently the game is available only in Russia, Canada and Philippines on Google Play.

Let me help you to solve this issue.
Could you tell me to what country your Google Play account is attached?
If it's not in PH I would be more than happy to give you access though our closed beta testing.

Let me know what do you think.
Im in ph but my google playstore is not on ph?

Bookmarked. I havent checked it out yet (will do later) but in my own experience i have never played a game like that in tagalog so if it can be implemented flawlessly or close to perfection regarding tagalog profeciency i bet it would strike curiosity and a new "soul" to android games for Filipino players

Im in ph but my google playstore is not on ph?

Understood!
In this case you could send me a private message with your gmail email address attached to your Google Play and I will add you to a private list of Android users. That way you will be able to download the game from Google Play.

Bookmarked. I havent checked it out yet (will do later) but in my own experience i have never played a game like that in tagalog so if it can be implemented flawlessly or close to perfection regarding tagalog profeciency i bet it would strike curiosity and a new "soul" to android games for Filipino players

Interesting thought. I will consider it. Thank you :)
Regarding playing the game, I would suggest waiting at list till next Tuesday/Wednesday, because we will release a brand new update which contains hell a lot of changes.

I recently started Tumblr page for our company (Unnyhog), so there's a fresh article describing upcoming changes.

Hi, thank you! It's so cool that you discovered this unusual bug. Let me hand it over to my team and I will come back to you later with the solution ;)

How can it reveal the true power of hero, theres no tutorial? Did you remove it?

Hey! By any chance, was I talking to you on our FB page? :)
So here would be my answers:

1. You need to have lvl 11 to join PvP arena. This visual bug will be fixed in Tuesday update. Probably for you it will be Wednesday, due to our time difference.
2. My tip would be to stick to completion of Story quests, as they guide you through basic gameplay mechanics teaching efficient techniques to power up heroes.
Also, EXP is divided between all heroes equally, so put just one high level hero on your team who will help advance other heroes faster.
3. Yes, we removed temporarily revealing of true power. However I don't have any clear estimates when it comes back.

Hey! By any chance, was I talking to you on our FB page? :)
So here would be my answers:

1. You need to have lvl 11 to join PvP arena. This visual bug will be fixed in Tuesday update. Probably for you it will be Wednesday, due to our time difference.
2. My tip would be to stick to completion of Story quests, as they guide you through basic gameplay mechanics teaching efficient techniques to power up heroes.
Also, EXP is divided between all heroes equally, so put just one high level hero on your team who will help advance other heroes faster.
3. Yes, we removed temporarily revealing of true power. However I don't have any clear estimates when it comes back.

Yup its me, thank you for the effort answering question. I really like this game. Hoping for more improvement. By the way in your twich live I suggest that you would speak english so others could understand it. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.