What's new

Closed For mobile battler fans (summoners war, idle heroes, heroes charge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahdee

Addict

Happy Monday, wonderful people! ^_^

I'm Margarita, a game developer from Russia.
It's very nice to meet you and hope you're doing great.

A gaming studio Unnyhog I'm part of recently launched an RPG mobile battler exclusively for Android users in Philippines. It's called Hero Masters.
The game weights just 70MB and playable without Internet.

To be honest with you, I know really few about gaming community of Philippines.
So I'm here to connect and to learn from you and hopefully to become helpful as well.
My experience lies in programming in Unity3d of client side of the game, running an international business and community management.

Valuing your precious time, I only ask you humbly to try the game and help me answering these questions:
1 Do you think that game graphics needs improvements?
2 Do you find in-game texts clear and understandable? Do you think that all texts should be translated in Tagalog?
You may add any other thoughts you like.

Have a good week and
much love personally from me and my team ^_^

We don't need Tagalog language because we understand English. Were not really fan of reading Tagalog in games. Hehe :)
In the graphics, just make it realistic if your team can make it. Thank you!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this you?
feature_5-870x450.jpg
WOW! Really professional!

Attachments

Sir PesteM DiabolicaE K r A T o S Draft . Please support her!
Welcome Margarita, A.K.A Shahdee
Thank you for visiting the best Philippines Community of All, PHCorner.net
Please read rules.....
Thank you!!
https://phcorner.net/rules

Hello! My pleasure.
Thank you very much for pointing out to rules. For sure I've read them.
By the way, I found it really convenient that you send a private message with a link leading to rules, upon registration :) Thank you for that.
If I broke any of the mentioned rules, please, tell me, I will gladly make changes to my post.

We don't need Tagalog language because we understand English. Were not really fan of reading Tagalog in games. Hehe :)
In the graphics, just make it realistic if your team can make it. Thank you!:)

Oh, why don't you like seeing Tagalog in games?
What would be an example of realistic graphics? Could you name me an example of another game which meets your expectations? :)
Thanks

1. I really think so. You can add more depth to the heroes to make them really look standing on the ground. Add more enhancement to the environment to make them more realistic.

2. In-game text were clear and understandable, at least for me. To be honest I don't prefer playing in our local language because as the guy posted above, we understand english perfectly. Also, we're so used in playing in english since the dawn of our gaming life that it felt akward to play a game in our local dialect.

Few suggestions:
1. Add a lobby. It felt weird for me to open the game and immediately stare at the group of heroes in a top view angle. Making a lobby that display your favorite hero will look much better.

2. Remove/minimize auto function. Its just my personal experience but having auto function in a game is a no-no for me. It just makes the game less immersive. The swipe system in doing super skill/abilities is really cool in my opinion but when you go auto it will become useless.

Hope it helps.

1. I really think so. You can add more depth to the heroes to make them really look standing on the ground. Add more enhancement to the environment to make them more realistic.

2. In-game text were clear and understandable, at least for me. To be honest I don't prefer playing in our local language because as the guy posted above, we understand english perfectly. Also, we're so used in playing in english since the dawn of our gaming life that it felt akward to play a game in our local dialect.

Few suggestions:
1. Add a lobby. It felt weird for me to open the game and immediately stare at the group of heroes in a top view angle. Making a lobby that display your favorite hero will look much better.

2. Remove/minimize auto function. Its just my personal experience but having auto function in a game is a no-no for me. It just makes the game less immersive. The swipe system in doing super skill/abilities is really cool in my opinion but when you go auto it will become useless.

Hope it helps.

Wow! Thank you very much for taking your time and giving me clear and thorough explanation of your views. That's extremely helpful.

Would be awesome to know more about your gaming experience.
What are you favorite mobile games?

Hello! Nice to see you here :)
Could you add your thoughts about tagalog language and graphics?
About the graphics, I bet its hard to ballance the graphics and performance so its up to you on how to improve graphics while not sacrificing the performance... I suggest you put some options in choosing different mode of graphics to support low end devices

And bout tagalog language, I guess its not bad to translate everything into tagalog but I feel more comfortable in english not because I can understand more english than tagalog but there are tagalog words that only native filipinos can understand... I suggest you put an option so users can pick which language they want...

Im looking forward in this app, I hope this will be available soon in market... though I dont have app market in my phone xD

About the graphics, I bet its hard to ballance the graphics and performance so its up to you on how to improve graphics while not sacrificing the performance... I suggest you put some options in choosing different mode of graphics to support low end devices

And bout tagalog language, I guess its not bad to translate everything into tagalog but I feel more comfortable in english not because I can understand more english than tagalog but there are tagalog words that only native filipinos can understand... I suggest you put an option so users can pick which language they want...

Im looking forward in this app, I hope this will be available soon in market... though I dont have app market in my phone xD

Awesome! Thank you ;)

1. Could you tell me what device model do you have?
2. How come you don't have an app market in your phone? :O How do you download new games?
3. Sorry, I didn't get it. What do you mean by moving target?
4. Yes, PvP will be added, but a little bit later.
For now, players we have in the game, are actively evolving their heroes. They want to be prepared for PvP to stay on top of others ;)
5. What are your favorite mobile games?

1 Do you think that game graphics needs improvements?
2 Do you find in-game texts clear and understandable? Do you think that all texts should be translated in Tagalog?
You may add any other thoughts you like.

1. the graphcis are pretty good honestly
2. translation to tagalog? probably No

Man you're awesome :)

The gamebis great! For the graphic, this is ideal for children but if you are targeting adults gamers maybe you should consider improving the graphics more realistic without dropping the performance.

For the language. It is not bad to add an option for Filipino/Tagalog language atpeasr you appreciate our local language and putting it in your game.

Is it made by unity3d?

Status
Not open for further replies.