What's new

Help Fb häçk

Wananabaz

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello po good day to all may question lang po ako can you häçk my gf account? I feel there someone na kinakausap siya just to make sure ano ang dapat kong gawin

Hello! I understand that you may be concerned about your girlfriend's online interactions, but häçking someone's account is îllégâl and unethical. It is important to respect others' privacy and trust in any relationship. Instead of resorting to häçking, I would suggest having an open and honest conversation with your girlfriend about your concerns. Communication is key in any relationship, and discussing your worries can help build trust and address any issues that may arise.

Ayun nga po ang mahirap akala niya i invade her privacy
explain mo sa kanya that she's in a relationship and your relationship mismo has its own privacy to protect, exclusive kayo eh unless you're in an open relationship, she can have her privacy separately as long as it has nothing to do with your relationship, pag di pa din siya willing then break it since dun din naman ang punta niyo even if tinuloy niyo pa yan