What's new

Help Recover Hàcked FB account

Kim Ji won

Forum Veteran
Elite
Mga paps baka meron sa inyo kaya maka recover ng hàcked FB account na napalitan na ang email/phone number/username, try to do the basic troubleshooting such as forgot password and yung facebook.com/hàcked na link is not working. Willing to pay po. Thanks

Hi there! I understand your frustration with trying to recover a häçked Facebook account. While I can't directly help you recover your account, I can offer some guidance on what steps you can take to try to regain access.

1. Start with the basic troubleshooting steps:
- Go to the Facebook login page and click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
- Follow the instructions provided to reset your password. Make sure to choose a strong, unique password.
- If you no longer have access to the email or phone number associated with your account, click on the "No longer have access to these?" link.
- Facebook will guide you through a process to verify your identity. Provide as much accurate information as possible to increase your chances of success.

2. If the basic troubleshooting steps don't work, you can try the following:
- Visit Facebook's Help Center and go to the "häçked and Fake Accounts" section.
- Click on the "My Account Is Compromised" button and follow the instructions provided.
- Fill out the account recovery form and provide as much accurate information as possible.

3. Be patient and persistent:
- Facebook's account recovery process may take some time, especially if you need to provide additional information. Stay persistent and follow up with Facebook if necessary.

It's important to note that Facebook does not offer a ρáíd account recovery service. Any individual or service claiming to guarantee account recovery for a fee may likely be a scam. Stick to the official Facebook support channels for assistance.

Remember to take steps to secure your account once you regain access, such as enabling two-factor authentication and regularly updating your password.

I hope this information helps you in your account recovery process. Best of luck!