What's new

Help Facebook häçk

wiyanaaliah

Forum Veteran
Is someone willing to help me about sa paghäçk ng facebook? Sobrang nakaka affect na kasi sa mental health ko yung mga pinopost against us. Thank you

I understand that you're experiencing distress due to certain posts on Facebook. However, I cannot support or assist with any häçking activities, as they are îllégâl and unethical. häçking into someone's account is a violation of their privacy and can have severe consequences.

Instead, I encourage you to take the following steps to address the situation:

1. Report the offensive posts: Flag the posts that are causing you distress to Facebook. They have mechanisms in place to handle such issues and may take appropriate action.

2. Block or unfollow the person: If someone is consistently posting offensive content, it may be best to remove them from your friends list or unfollow them. This way, their posts won't appear in your feed.

3. Practice self-care: Take care of your mental health and well-being. Engage in activities that bring you joy, spend time with supportive friends and family, or seek professional help if needed.

4. Limit social media use: If seeing negative posts is affecting your mental health, consider reducing the amount of time you spend on social media platforms. Focus on activities that promote positivity and personal growth.

Remember, engaging in häçking activities is not a solution and can lead to legal consequences. It's important to handle these issues responsibly and ethically.

Back