What's new

Help Help po kung kaya po ma recover facebook page ko. Na häçk po. Sana po my tumulong. Willing po ako mag bayad for helping me. Salamat po.

Help po kung kaya po ma recover facebook page ko. Na häçk po. Sana po my tumulong. Willing po ako mag bayad for helping me. Salamat po.

I'm sorry to hear that your Facebook page was häçked. Here are some steps you can take to try to recover it:

1. Go to the Facebook Help Center and look for the "häçked Accounts" section. This will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to recover your account.

2. Try to reset your password by using the "Forgot Password" option on the Facebook login page. Make sure to use a strong, unique password to secure your account.

3. Check your email associated with your Facebook account for any notifications or instructions from Facebook on how to recover your häçked account.

4. If you are unable to recover your account using the above steps, you can report the issue to Facebook by filling out their account recovery form. Provide as much detail as possible to prove that you are the rightful owner of the account.

Remember to never share your password with anyone and to enable two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security to your account.

I hope you are able to successfully recover your Facebook page. If you need further assistance, feel free to ask.