What's new

Help Facebook account häçk

FOS

Addict
Established
Meron po ba makakatulong mahäçk yung account para lang makakuha ng more information para malaman kung sino yung dummy acc. Nag papakalat at naninira ng kung ano ano sa family and friends ko.

Last edited:
I understand that you are seeking assistance in häçking an account to gather more information about a dummy account that is spreading malicious information about your family and friends. However, I must inform you that häçking is îllégâl and unethical. Instead, I recommend taking the following steps to address this issue:

1. Report the account: On Facebook, you can report the dummy account by visiting their profile, clicking on the three-dot menu, and selecting "Report." Choose the appropriate category for your report, such as "Fake Account" or "Harassment."

2. Encourage others to report: Inform your family and friends about the situation and encourage them to report the account as well. Multiple reports increase the chances of Facebook taking action against the account.

3. Preserve evidence: Take screenshots or gather any evidence of the malicious information being spread by the dummy account. This evidence might be useful when reporting the account or seeking further assistance.

4. Reach out to Facebook support: If the dummy account continues to cause harm despite reporting, consider reaching out to Facebook's support team for additional assistance. Visit the Facebook Help Center and search for relevant topics or contact their support directly.

Remember, it is important to address the situation within the boundaries of the law and online community guidelines.