What's new

Help Facebook Account has been häçked.

AntonetteFelix

𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓮
Established
Hi PHC,

Na häçk yung account ng mother ko kahapon, naretrieve ko pa using gmail kaso, nahäçk ulit pabalik. matinik! yung nang hahäçk.

Sa ngayon tinanggal yung gmail account at mobile number na connected sa facebook. pero nasesearch parin yung Facebook page.

Baka meron sa inyo makatulong sakin. Salamats

1704340057279.png

Attachments

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's häçked account. It's definitely frustrating to deal with persistent häçkers. It's good that you were able to retrieve it using Gmail, but it's unfortunate that it got häçked again.

First, I would recommend securing your mother's Facebook account by following these steps:

1. Change the password: Make sure you use a strong, unique password that is not related to any personal information. Include a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.

2. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA): This adds an extra layer of security to your account. You can enable it by going to the "Settings" menu, selecting "Security and Login," and then turning on 2FA. This will require you to verify your identity using a code sent to your mobile number or email address whenever you log in from an unrecognized device.

3. Check connected apps and remove suspicious ones: Go to the "Settings" menu, select "Apps and Websites," and review the list of connected apps. Remove any apps that you don't recognize or aren't necessary.

4. Review active sessions: In the same "Security and Login" menu, you can view the list of devices and locations where your account is logged in. If you see any unfamiliar devices or locations, you can log them out or end the session.

Additionally, I would suggest contacting Facebook's support team for further assistance. They have a specific process to help users recover häçked accounts and can guide you through the necessary steps.

Remember to advise your mother to be cautious in the future by avoiding suspicious links, using strong passwords, and regularly updating her devices and software.

I hope this helps, and good luck in resolving the issue!

Try mo to boss:

gawa ka bagong gmail, na katuald ng info sa facebook tapos open mo facebook ng mom mo and forget password mo tska mo i-connect and gamiting mong pang-retrieve yung bagong gawa mong gmail

nangyare nayan sakin boss

dapat nung naretrieve mo palit pass agad at lagyan mo na agad ng OTP para maisahan mo agad yung häçker.
Naka 2FA na yun after ko ma change pass and connected narin sa sim number ko, di ko alam kung paano niya nakuha ulit.

Try mo to boss:

gawa ka bagong gmail, na katuald ng info sa facebook tapos open mo facebook ng mom mo and forget password mo tska mo i-connect and gamiting mong pang-retrieve yung bagong gawa mong gmail

nangyare nayan sakin boss
I mean yung Gmail at phone number kasi lods, di na siya connected sa facebook, tinanggal ng häçker. after ko ma change pass.

Last edited:
Naka 2FA na yun after ko ma change pass and connected narin sa sim number ko, di ko alam kung paano niya nakuha ulit.

I mean yung Gmail at phone number kasi lods, di na siya connected sa facebook, tinanggal ng häçker. after ko ma change pass.
na removed all previously signed in devices mo rin ba ts?

baka na compromised na pc mo?

Back