What's new

ECP recommenation | Back Up Plan

Sin of Wrath

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Badly need help. Protected *** pero nabutas pala yung ******, naiputok sa loob. Nakapag take nadin ng ECP (Yuzpe Method, Lady *****) after 2 hours ng bakbakan.

Incase, hindi sya dalawin, any other we can do to prevent *******cy?

Salamat mga sir!

Try niyo Nordette lods

Source:
https://childfreefilipinaphc.onl/#f...tte-is-phased-out-here-are-your-alternatives/

Here’s What You Do

1. Ensure that it has only been 120 hours since your last unprotected intercourse. The closer you are to the zero hour, the better.
  2. Buy a pack of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. birth control *****. They usually come in a 21-pill pack and the active ingredients are ethinyl estradiol (30 mcg) and levonorgestrel (150 mcg). If you’re in the Philippines, Mercury Drugstore has this for less than 200 PHP. If you can’t get Nordette, see list of alternatives at the top of the page.
  3. Take 4 active ***** at once.
  4. Wait 12 hours, document your side effects just in case.
  5. Take 4 more active *****.
  6. Get yourself to an OB-GYNE sometime this week to discuss more stable birth control methods because this is not healthy.
Rules, Actual Rules (New Section!)

1. Take it in at most 120 hours. See FAQ item 1.
  2. If you vomit within three hours after taking a dose, retake. See FAQ item 10.
  3. Do NOT have unprotected intercourse in the week after taking ECP. See FAQ item 16.
Notes on *****

1. If the pack you got has 28 ***** instead of 21, that’s fine. Each pack has 21 active ***** and 7 placebo or reminder *****. Take the active *****.
  2. The active ingredient you’re really going for is the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., not the ethinyl estradiol.
  3. Technically, any pill that gives you a total of 1.5 mg of levonorgestrel (0.75 mg doses 12 hours apart) will do.
Notes on Asking Me Questions

1. READ THE FAQs.
  2. READ THE FAQs.
  3. READ THE FAQs.
  4. READ THE FAQs.
  5. READ THE FAQs.
  6. READ THE FAQs.
  7. READ THE FAQs.
  8. If you must send me a message, e-mail me at childfreefilipina [at] gmail.com because I don’t get to check this account at all.
  9. READ THE FAQs. Seriously, if you send me a message asking me about something already in the FAQs, I will respond with READ THE FAQs.
  10. READ THE FAQs.
Side Effects

As usual, it depends on the person. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. include nausea, vomiting, wí†hdráwal bleeding, bloating, cramps, and mood swings. This is because of the intense hormonal spike that you induced. So hopefully if you do this, you do it just this once.

FAQs

I am taking off from this post where a ton of readers left their comments.

1. Is it still effective after 120 hours? Some sources say you can go up to 150 hours. After that I guess it would just be a matter of luck.
  2. Will they ask me for a prescription? Maybe yes, maybe no. Depends on the Mercury Drugstore branch attendees. You either go to every branch until someone sells you a pack, or you lie and say you left your prescription at home but you have been using it for a while. Read this.
  3. How many times can I use this method? Ideally, never. It screws with your hormones, and after all those side effects I think you wouldn’t want to do this more than once.
  4. But I bought the pack and it says take one a day for 21 days! Yes, that’s how we normally take the pill. You’re doing the emergency route. Think of it as one teaspoon of sugar in your coffee on a normal day vs. four teaspoons of sugar in a liter of water because you have gastroenteritis.
  5. Will I die? Extremely unlikely, unless you’re really dodgy on the heart. In which case, go to your OB-GYNE!
  6. What if I’m too scared of the side effects you talked about? Well then you’re just going to have to deal with the side effects of being *******t which, surprise, are exactly the same! With the very small difference that you have to take care of a child for the next 18 years.
  7. If it doesn’t work and I get *******t, will it affect the baby? No, it’s just hormones. When you take it, you basically have the hormones of four *******t women in you. Crazy side effects, but won’t cause birth defects.
  8. What if I’m too ashamed to buy the *****? Get one of your more adventurous friends to buy it for you, or just suck it up because if you’re too ashamed to buy ***** then good luck dealing with the social stigma of an unintended *******cy.
  9. What if I’m not experiencing any side effects?! That is some superhuman strength right there I tell you. Just be calm and take a *******cy test next month.
  10. Do I need to retake it if I vomit? “If you vomit within three hours of taking the ECP, you should see your pharmacist, doctor, or Family Planning clinic for advice and further tablets.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
  11. Can I take this while on my period? Yeah okay but since you’re already on your period and if you had intercourse just 120 hours ago, your You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. says you’re safe.
  12. How will I know it worked??? I know you’re worried AF, but besides taking a *******cy test or waiting for your period, I don’t know. And if the digging I’ve done on the subject on the internet is to be trusted, nobody does either. There are a lot of factors that go into this (where you are in your cycle, what contraceptives you took, etc) so there’s really just no way of knowing immediately after taking ECP that it worked. Go ask reddit if you want more people to weigh in on that, but users there agreed that we just. Don’t. Know. Yes it’s a hassle but I can’t do anything about this. See also: FAQ item 13.
  13. It’s been several days since I took ECP, and now I’m bleeding, and it’s darker and less heavy than my normal period. What is happening? This is the wí†hdráwal bleeding I mentioned earlier. It’s a fake period, and is NOT the start of your actual period. Why does it happen? Because you ingested a ton of hormones and when those hormones leave your body, you go through wí†hdráwal just like with any other drug. With normal pill users, the wí†hdráwal bleed happens on day 24 or day 25. Basically, pill users don’t ever actually menstruate, it’s all fake. Read this if you want to learn the nitty-gritty of pill use. As for your period, you’re going to have to be patient; it may be delayed due to the ECP. Just stay calm. If you want to be absolutely sure, then take a *******cy test a month after the unprotected intercourse happened.
  14. Can I take more than 8? No. Put that pill pack down, you’re going to be fine.
  15. I haven’t taken any ***** before, can I do this? Yes. Also consider going on the pill to avoid more of these episodes.
  16. Can I have unprotected *** right after I do this emergency procedure? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Let’s put it this way… You left the stove on and the house almost burned down. You managed to put out the fire. And you’re going to leave the stove on again? Come on now. “ECPs are only good to protect against one act of unprotected ***. They work by blocking ovulation, but only for a few days, so if you take them and have unprotected *** again afterwards, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. of a *******cy. If you have unprotected *** again within a few days of taking the *****, there will be more ***** waiting in the fallopian tubes when the egg is eventually released.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 2014)
  17. What do I do with the 13 leftover *****? Keep it in your purse if you think you’ll need it again.
  18. (New!) What happens if I take the second dose after 24 or 32 or whatever not-12-hours? Girl IDK don’t do it, the instructions say 12, do it in 12, k? Tnx.
  19. (New!) When can I start taking ***** regularly? After you’ve verified that you’re not *******t. Go see an OB-GYNE if you can!
Other Methods

• You can try to procure the real You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., just make sure that you’re getting it from a supplier you can trust. This supplier quotes it at 3000 – 3500 PHP.
  • I have heard that You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. but I do not endorse it. I don’t know anyone who’s done this.
  • You can get a copper IUD inserted by your OB-GYNE within 120 hours and it will also work as emergency contraception. Cost is 2500 PHP and up, and you can keep using it for the next 12 years. According to the US CDC, it’s 99.92% effective. Read this if you’re considering it. Not for the squeamish!

1690488094550.png

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Try niyo Nordette lods

Source:

Here’s What You Do

1. Ensure that it has only been 120 hours since your last unprotected intercourse. The closer you are to the zero hour, the better.
  2. Buy a pack of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. birth control *****. They usually come in a 21-pill pack and the active ingredients are ethinyl estradiol (30 mcg) and levonorgestrel (150 mcg). If you’re in the Philippines, Mercury Drugstore has this for less than 200 PHP. If you can’t get Nordette, see list of alternatives at the top of the page.
  3. Take 4 active ***** at once.
  4. Wait 12 hours, document your side effects just in case.
  5. Take 4 more active *****.
  6. Get yourself to an OB-GYNE sometime this week to discuss more stable birth control methods because this is not healthy.
Rules, Actual Rules (New Section!)

1. Take it in at most 120 hours. See FAQ item 1.
  2. If you vomit within three hours after taking a dose, retake. See FAQ item 10.
  3. Do NOT have unprotected intercourse in the week after taking ECP. See FAQ item 16.
Notes on *****

1. If the pack you got has 28 ***** instead of 21, that’s fine. Each pack has 21 active ***** and 7 placebo or reminder *****. Take the active *****.
  2. The active ingredient you’re really going for is the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., not the ethinyl estradiol.
  3. Technically, any pill that gives you a total of 1.5 mg of levonorgestrel (0.75 mg doses 12 hours apart) will do.
Notes on Asking Me Questions

1. READ THE FAQs.
  2. READ THE FAQs.
  3. READ THE FAQs.
  4. READ THE FAQs.
  5. READ THE FAQs.
  6. READ THE FAQs.
  7. READ THE FAQs.
  8. If you must send me a message, e-mail me at childfreefilipina [at] gmail.com because I don’t get to check this account at all.
  9. READ THE FAQs. Seriously, if you send me a message asking me about something already in the FAQs, I will respond with READ THE FAQs.
  10. READ THE FAQs.
Side Effects

As usual, it depends on the person. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. include nausea, vomiting, wí†hdráwal bleeding, bloating, cramps, and mood swings. This is because of the intense hormonal spike that you induced. So hopefully if you do this, you do it just this once.

FAQs

I am taking off from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. where a ton of readers left their comments.

1. Is it still effective after 120 hours? Some sources say you can go up to 150 hours. After that I guess it would just be a matter of luck.
  2. Will they ask me for a prescription? Maybe yes, maybe no. Depends on the Mercury Drugstore branch attendees. You either go to every branch until someone sells you a pack, or you lie and say you left your prescription at home but you have been using it for a while. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  3. How many times can I use this method? Ideally, never. It screws with your hormones, and after all those side effects I think you wouldn’t want to do this more than once.
  4. But I bought the pack and it says take one a day for 21 days! Yes, that’s how we normally take the pill. You’re doing the emergency route. Think of it as one teaspoon of sugar in your coffee on a normal day vs. four teaspoons of sugar in a liter of water because you have gastroenteritis.
  5. Will I die? Extremely unlikely, unless you’re really dodgy on the heart. In which case, go to your OB-GYNE!
  6. What if I’m too scared of the side effects you talked about? Well then you’re just going to have to deal with the side effects of being *******t which, surprise, are exactly the same! With the very small difference that you have to take care of a child for the next 18 years.
  7. If it doesn’t work and I get *******t, will it affect the baby? No, it’s just hormones. When you take it, you basically have the hormones of four *******t women in you. Crazy side effects, but won’t cause birth defects.
  8. What if I’m too ashamed to buy the *****? Get one of your more adventurous friends to buy it for you, or just suck it up because if you’re too ashamed to buy ***** then good luck dealing with the social stigma of an unintended *******cy.
  9. What if I’m not experiencing any side effects?! That is some superhuman strength right there I tell you. Just be calm and take a *******cy test next month.
  10. Do I need to retake it if I vomit? “If you vomit within three hours of taking the ECP, you should see your pharmacist, doctor, or Family Planning clinic for advice and further tablets.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
  11. Can I take this while on my period? Yeah okay but since you’re already on your period and if you had intercourse just 120 hours ago, your You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. says you’re safe.
  12. How will I know it worked??? I know you’re worried AF, but besides taking a *******cy test or waiting for your period, I don’t know. And if the digging I’ve done on the subject on the internet is to be trusted, nobody does either. There are a lot of factors that go into this (where you are in your cycle, what contraceptives you took, etc) so there’s really just no way of knowing immediately after taking ECP that it worked. Go ask You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. if you want more people to weigh in on that, but users there agreed that we just. Don’t. Know. Yes it’s a hassle but I can’t do anything about this. See also: FAQ item 13.
  13. It’s been several days since I took ECP, and now I’m bleeding, and it’s darker and less heavy than my normal period. What is happening? This is the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. I mentioned earlier. It’s a fake period, and is NOT the start of your actual period. Why does it happen? Because you ingested a ton of hormones and when those hormones leave your body, you go through wí†hdráwal just like with any other drug. With normal pill users, the wí†hdráwal bleed happens on day 24 or day 25. Basically, pill users don’t ever actually menstruate, it’s all fake. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. if you want to learn the nitty-gritty of pill use. As for your period, you’re going to have to be patient; it may be delayed due to the ECP. Just stay calm. If you want to be absolutely sure, then take a *******cy test a month after the unprotected intercourse happened.
  14. Can I take more than 8? No. Put that pill pack down, you’re going to be fine.
  15. I haven’t taken any ***** before, can I do this? Yes. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.to avoid more of these episodes.
  16. Can I have unprotected * right after I do this emergency procedure? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Let’s put it this way… You left the stove on and the house almost burned down. You managed to put out the fire. And you’re going to leave the stove on again? Come on now. “ECPs are only good to protect against one act of unprotected *. They work by blocking ovulation, but only for a few days, so if you take them and have unprotected * again afterwards, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. of a *******cy. If you have unprotected * again within a few days of taking the *****, there will be more ***** waiting in the fallopian tubes when the egg is eventually released.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 2014)
  17. What do I do with the 13 leftover *****? Keep it in your purse if you think you’ll need it again.
  18. (New!) What happens if I take the second dose after 24 or 32 or whatever not-12-hours? Girl IDK don’t do it, the instructions say 12, do it in 12, k? Tnx.
  19. (New!) When can I start taking ***** regularly? After you’ve verified that you’re not *******t. Go see an OB-GYNE if you can!
Other Methods

• You can try to procure the real You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., just make sure that you’re getting it from a supplier you can trust. This supplier quotes it at 3000 – 3500 PHP.
  • I have heard that You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. but I do not endorse it. I don’t know anyone who’s done this.
  • You can get a copper IUD inserted by your OB-GYNE within 120 hours and it will also work as emergency contraception. Cost is 2500 PHP and up, and you can keep using it for the next 12 years. According to the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., it’s 99.92% effective. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. if you’re considering it. Not for the squeamish!

View attachment 2712175

Nag ECP na gamit Lady Plls, back up plan na lang sa lang incase di mag work si Lady Plls. Waiting game pa kasi sa monthly dalaw

Nag ECP na gamit Lady Plls, back up plan na lang sa lang incase di mag work si Lady Plls. Waiting game pa kasi sa monthly dalaw
Ts research nalang kung nagawa muna lahat well accept mo nalang ang outcome nyan sakin nga ilang beses nangyare yan di naman natuloy dati pero nung sinadya ko na tlaga ayun sapol preggy hahaha

Ts research nalang kung nagawa muna lahat well accept mo nalang ang outcome nyan sakin nga ilang beses nangyare yan di naman natuloy dati pero nung sinadya ko na tlaga ayun sapol preggy hahaha
di pakasi ready talaga lalo financially, waiting game talaga sa result