What's new

Closed Do you believe in "e.t's/aliens"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrenderme

Eternal Poster
Reaction
I'm not sure if I "believe" in aliens or not because sometimes I end up searching topics about Aliens UFOs or some *** like that. I mostly do it for fun but hmm.. If I saw an alien, I'd beat the ** *** out of it. Let's hope they don't stick a metal bar up my ***. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sa lawak ba naman ng Universe at sa dami ng galaxies mapapaisip ka talaga.
Tingin ko meron yan. Hehe :):)

I believe a 100% in aliens however not like green marsh men but you need to imagine even a bug or a bacteria or a fish or something is an alien
its just like with ufo´s a ufo is a unidetified flying object so if the army is testing out a new prototype s†éálth airplane and some sees it it is an ufo.:)

Tama mga repa sobra laki ng universe, still growing and expanding pa, ang corny naman kung tayo mga taga earth lang ang living organisms. Para sakin meron yan, at gumagamit din sila ng VPN sa kanilang respective planets, apir!:)

Tama mga repa sobra laki ng universe, still growing and expanding pa, ang corny naman kung tayo mga taga earth lang ang living organisms. Para sakin meron yan, at gumagamit din sila ng VPN sa kanilang respective planets, apir!:)

They dont have to be in form we imagine them, they could be smth totally different but they definetively exist. Space is huge, there are billions of planets and star systems so yeah. Im not sure that they have better technology then we do tho. They can literally be anything. :)

They dont have to be in form we imagine them, they could be smth totally different but they definetively exist. Space is huge, there are billions of planets and star systems so yeah. Im not sure that they have better technology then we do tho. They can literally be anything. :)
Tama ka repa, pero eto naman ang take ko dyan, sa limitless na possibilities kung ano ang form nila, ang isa dun ay maaring katulad natin sila at iba pang nabuhay at nabubuhay sa earth, kasi tayo proven na existed with the living conditions provided ni mother mundo, kaya scientifically if there's another planet na closely sa similar sa conditions ng earth most probably kahalintulad natin sila, di ba? Maari ngang may ibang beings din na naguusap atm tungkol satin the same way we are talking and thinking about them repa.

Tama ka repa, pero eto naman ang take ko dyan, sa limitless na possibilities kung ano ang form nila, ang isa dun ay maaring katulad natin sila at iba pang nabuhay at nabubuhay sa earth, kasi tayo proven na existed with the living conditions provided ni mother mundo, kaya scientifically if there's another planet na closely sa similar sa conditions ng earth most probably kahalintulad natin sila, di ba? Maari ngang may ibang beings din na naguusap atm tungkol satin the same way we are talking and thinking about them repa.

Maybe, But , What exactly is an alien? Let's say we live in a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.are they aswell aliens? What about You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.? Are they aliens? What does make something an alien?

Maybe, But , What exactly is an alien? Let's say we live in a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.are they aswell aliens? What about You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.? Are they aliens? What does make something an alien?
We are aliens to them the same way they are aliens to us:)

The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?

-CONTACT - 1997

The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?

-CONTACT - 1997

Exactly,I strongly agree with this word "Alien" isn't something that people should fear. Though I do understand why some with young children would fear it due to not having any control over their child's welfare.

Embrace it like an old friend is a personal favourite saying of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.