What's new

Closed [dirtyunicorn] × sgdo × 5 days | hexa-penetrating configs. × .ehi & epro × status 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuzuyaXIII

Forum Veteran
Reaction
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

7EaLf3v.gif

SGDO 5 Days | HEXA-Penetrating Configs.
for HTTP Injector and eProxy

I was wondering of multi-payload configs, does they even speed-up the internet connection?
That's when I decided to see it for myself, and guess what? Nothing, nothing so special about it. But it can make your internet connection speed reliable. So I guess that's what make it different from single penetrating payload.

Enough of :) talking. Let's get it started!

The usual thing/s:

- Works with Globe Switch | Promo
- HEXA-Penetration Status : 200
- Google-based payloads inside.
- Good for browsing, streaming spotify, YøùTùbé, etc.
- Not tested on gaming.(Try it if you want)
- Open for rooted and wifi.
- Don't do drugs.(basic restrictions/as usual)

Free for all muna!

FOR HTTP INJECTOR:

Singapore Digital Ocean 1 - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Singapore Digital Ocean 2 - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Singapore Digital Ocean 3 - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

FOR EPROXY:

Singapore Digital Ocean 1 - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Singapore Digital Ocean 2 - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Enjoy mga leechers at unestablished! Para fair sa lahat!

Bahala na kahit mag-fun run pa kayo! Hahaha.

[Read me]
If you'd like my works, then simply follow me to stay updated on my threads. And if you also enjoyed my configs. hit that like button for saying "thanks" to me. I do also appreciate feedbacks from you guys, and also suggestions. So, feel free to give comments down below.

Best regards,
-DirtyUnicorn-

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back