What's new

Closed Depression?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Jung

Eternal Poster
How do you know if youre depressed? Sobra kasi akong mag isip kahit malliit na bagay pinalalalim ko. I always care about every little thing. Now it makes me really sad. Especially at night. May meds po ba para dito? How do I stop giving a sh*t about everything?

May meds po para jan.Try to visit psychiatrist..mahirap kalaban ang anxiety, mag oover think ka tlga.Di ka makatulog,panic attack.Pero kaya mo yan basta suminod ka sa doctor.

before you think of meds go to a qualified doc. hindi biro ang mag take ng meds for depression and it has serious side effects. know first if that is really what you have by seeing a doc and he/she can tell you if meds are the right thing for you.

before you think of meds go to a qualified doc. hindi biro ang mag take ng meds for depression and it has serious side effects. know first if that is really what you have by seeing a doc and he/she can tell you if meds are the right thing for you.
Yes thats correct po..kaya nga go to the psychiatrist sila ang mas nakakaalam niyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.