What's new

DiegoBigo_64

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
I consider myself a techie person and I'm using computer since 1983. My first computer (my work) was Commode 64 and IBM PC/XT.
And my first cellphone was Nokia 6110 in 1998.
6110.jpg

Just to try my will like the way I stop smokong 21 years ago.
I decided to refrain from using cellphones since 2020, mga more than 3 yrs. na.
phone.jpg

Ang hindi ko lang mabitawan ang ang PC kasi nandun livelihood ko.
Pero kaya palang mag-abstain sa cellphone. Hindi ko na sya masyadong hinahanap at kung may message, text or call naka-assign na sa misis ko at relay na lang sa akin.
Kaya naman pala. Try ko mga one year pa pero syempre that time desrve ko mas high end na phone.

Attachments

It's great to hear about your journey with technology, starting from the Commodore 64 and IBM PC/XT to your first cellphone, the Nokia 6110, in 1998. It's impressive that you have been using computers for so long and have a deep-rooted connection to them due to your livelihood being tied to them.

It's interesting that you are able to abstain from using your cellphone and have designated your wife to handle any messages, texts, or calls that come in for you. It's a smart way to stay connected without being overwhelmed by the constant notifications and distractions that smartphones can bring.

It's commendable that you are willing to try cellphone abstinence for a year or longer. It's a good opportunity to reevaluate your relationship with technology and focus on other aspects of your life. And when you do decide to get a new phone, treating yourself to a more high-end model after successfully abstaining can be a rewarding way to celebrate your achievement.

Remember, balance is key in everything we do, and finding a healthy relationship with technology that works for you is important. Enjoy your journey of cellphone abstinence, and may it bring you clarity and peace of mind in this increasingly connected world.

kung mga kabataan ang gagawa nyan ngayun baka mag bigti after ilang hours pa lang nakakalipas na hindi maka hawak ng cellphone.