What's new

Tutorial Boost even mifi openline guide

Please i have not seen anyone with an update on the L02C 2017 board version or is there a way to bypass the frimware burning error

Sorry if i am hogging this thread but i got my hands on a M028T 4G/3G MiFi device today which was locked to Busy 4G. I decided to google how to unlock the device in order to use any sim.

I found a tutorial here...You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Everything seemed okay as i installed drivers and all. Until i got to the part which said i should check the erase flash option and start the flash but then disconnect the chord as soon as the SWDownloader log indicated "Erase flash done". As seen below from the screenshot that came with the tutorial.
IDxyjYd.png

So i did just that and now the device wont boot anymore. When i connect it to PC, it shows up as Nezha Device under USB device in device manager. On linux, it only appears when i tail the kernel logs. No other activity occurs.

Is there a way to revive the MiFi?

parehas ba ang EVoluzn FX-PR2L at Boost Even M028AT??
Parehas kasi yung histriura ng unite eh, bagkaiba lang sa design

excuse me po paano po gamiton itong mifi tool n po na ito.. gusto ko po kasi sana iflash ung imei ng youwin ro1 ko po kasi nakaredlight po cya

I have pldt boosteven r051 and it seems to look similar to the products mentioned. Is there any method to have full admin access? Or something like band selection? I've edited the host html file and I found some options but I can't save it.

Hi every one, is there anyone possibly be having "NOTIONI_M023_LED_L02D_V003_8787_2.127.000_3.127.000_20150710_1600.zip" firmware.
I've tried to look on baidu but it got deleted.
I'll be really thankful if someone can find it from their archive and share a link here.
or is there any site other than baidu which host such firmwares.
Thanks once again to whole forum for nice contributions.
I also need this file. Someone help.

Back