What's new

Closed B315s-936 unusual problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

CODEGO

Addict
Reaction
This modem B315s-936 i brought is already moded (can used any sim and stable 4g signal). This device has been used more than a year. But this time i encountered issues.

Stated issue:
1st. Any sim inserted will be detected but in the admin website (home tab) displays disconnected due to something error (i can't recall the exact sentence).
2nd. Everytime i subscribe a promo i cleared the data to monitored the data usage in 2nd tab. But then this problem occur when i try to reboot it seems very odd because the old data remained.
3rd. In 3rd tab section of admin web. I read the information data and i find the ip adresss is unknown .

I was hoping that someone can help me asap.

anung firmware nya subukan mo magflash ng ibang firmware o kaya tignan mo muna sa update baka ngpapaupdate na yan.

Asherjacob thanks for the respond. I can't do DIY risk reprogramming for this issue because sad to say i dont have the tool (male-to-male connector) required. I am very glad that you give advices to my issue.

sir mura lang po ang male to male USB cable yung sa akin 75 pesos lang po magandang klase na sa sm ako bumili marami dun boss..

zulu85 thanks for the advice. But for now im contacting a tech to fix this (the person who sale this device). It's better the pro will do fixing this than a newbie me.

ANO PO BA FIX SA ADMIN SA ROUTER NA HUAWEI-B315S-936 PAG MAG LOGIN AKO SA ADMIN FIRST TIME MA OPEN SYA NUNG NAG LOGIN ULIT AKO HINDI NA AKO MAKA LOGIN SA ADMIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back