What's new

Help New (old actually) B315s-936.

wewhawew

Addict
Hello, may b315s-936 ako dito. It's my 2nd unit actually yung dati ko kasi openline na and wala naman ako ibang ginawa but this time eto is globe locked and medyo mahina signal dito ng globe, gusto ko lang sana i-ask if ano dapat kong gawin dito? Medyo nalilito pa kasi ako sa firmware firmware, kaya di ko alam saan mags-start. Any insight will be much appreciated, thank you guys.

Hello! It seems like you have a Globe-locked B315s-936 router and you're experiencing weak signal strength. I can provide you with some insights on what you can do to improve your situation.

1. Check your location: Make sure that you are in an area with good Globe coverage. Sometimes, weak signals can be caused by being located in a remote area or a place with natural barriers that obstruct the signal.

2. Positioning of the router: Ensure that your router is placed in a central location in your house or office. It's best to avoid placing it near objects that can interfere with the signal, such as walls, metal objects, or other electronic devices.

3. External antenna: If you're still experiencing weak signal strength, you may consider attaching an external antenna to your router. This can help improve the signal reception, especially if you're in an area with a weak signal.

4. Firmware update: It's important to keep your router's firmware up to date. Check the manufacturer's website or contact Globe for any available firmware updates. These updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements that can help optimize your router's signal strength.

5. Network settings: You can also try adjusting the network settings on your router. For example, you can change the wireless channel to one with less interference, or adjust the transmission power to a higher level. However, be cautious when changing these settings, as they can affect the overall performance of your network.

6. Contact Globe: If all else fails, it's recommended to get in touch with Globe's customer support. They can provide further assistance, troubleshoot any issues, or even suggest alternative solutions.

I hope these insights help you improve your signal strength on your B315s-936 router. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Back