What's new

Closed Aster v7 6 users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Installers

Honorary Poster
Aster V7 6 users

Possible Solution.

go here: C:\Program Files\ASTER-V7 or whatever installation folder you put your asterv7.

Just run

TESTSIGNING ON .Then restart

if you want to Disable asterv7

run

TESTSIGNING OFF. Then restart

a little buggy coz you cant use the autologin of the workplaces.

by Mr. R (permission to post your idea)

sa may mga aster na di nakaka open ng GUI nya pag expired na. download kayo yong russia version, tapos wag nyo uninstall yong dating aster na may auto log-in at network hayaan nyo lang. tapos search kayo kay google how to extract .msi extension file, extract nyo yong aster na russia ilagay nyo sa ibang folder. para incase may masira na mouse or keyboard, sound etc, ma i-set nyo parin. ito yong ginawa ko. mag 1year na yong aster ko still kicking parin.

Please take note that I dont have all the knowledge to answer your questions (bugs, tricks, etc). Same as you are, am only a user of asterV7.

Feel free to post any suggestions and solutions that may ease other's problem. I'll be posting here (first post, first page) any updates regarding aster v7.

Just avoid any disgraceful/boastful Comments/words that may cause tension to our co-member

If you already had setup the asterv7, you need to uninstall it first coz the installer

you used will not be compatible with the serial hdID key generated by the ******.

Please use the installer packed with the ****** in this compressed file.

Enjoy. Hope to help someone https://phcorner.net/images/smilies/wink.png

nainis kasi ko dun sa nabasa kong binebenta niya ng 5k dun sa mga di ganu may kaya sa buhay nating mga kaSB. ayan . sampal ko saknya kaliwa't kanan taas at baba sa mukha niya. .

Godbless

see text below

pass: asterv7******

MhTDNKA.png

ii3KgTW.png

vpMNyXs.png

INSTRUCTIONS

http://img839.imageshäçk.us/img839/559/l6nj.png

Then you'll see a unique key for hardwareID . Just copy that key.

paste it under here

aAMbtoN.png

»Download

password: wag lang leecher, basabasa then pag may time, highlight this post.

visit my blog. www.installerdownloads.phc.onl/#forbidden#

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back