What's new

Help Apps that can Improve my english speaking skills

Kevin008

Enthusiast
Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what apps that can help improve my english speaking skills. are they other apps or site like Elsa that is for free?

Yes, there are many apps and sites that can help improve your English speaking skills for free. Here are some options:

1. Duolingo - This popular language learning app offers short interactive lessons that focus on speaking, listening, reading and writing. It's a fun and engaging way to learn English.

2. Busuu - This app offers courses in English for all levels from beginner to advanced. Users can practice speaking with native speakers and receive feedback on their pronunciation.

3. Lingbe - This app connects you with native English speakers for short conversations. It's a great way to practice speaking in a casual setting.

4. HelloTalk - This app connects you with language exchange partners from around the world. You can chat with native English speakers and practice your conversation skills.

5. Memrise - This app uses gamification to help you learn English vocabulary and grammar. You can practice speaking by recording your own voice and comparing it to native speakers.

These are just a few examples of apps that can help improve your English speaking skills for free. It's important to remember that consistent practice is key to improving your skills. Good luck with your language learning journey!