What's new

Closed Ang ka Best Buggy Mo (The Sureball Way) 02/15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huwag niyo na po i-try kung hindi kayo taga-mindanao. Sayang lang effort niyo sa kakahula ng pass. :D

Thanks for sharing po.

Got it..thank you for sharing brother not just the content of this tuturial but the message that inspire me to decide what path should i walk through..

working yung procedure ..kaso rekta ke safezone..

i mean nagana yung unlitext at call to all net..kaso ung data hindi .. FB lang pwede ..sa ibang site safezone..

:nailbiting: Update:
Alternative Bug will be Upload later
(y) Note:
This tutorial is not exempted from the 2.5GB bandwidth capping of Smart so use it wisely. Don't abuse or else you might need a new SIM card and at the worst case scenario your SIM Will be blocked.
:bookworm: Disclaimer:
I cannot guarantee that it will work with all of us 100% sa ibang dahilan at alam naman natin the promo are area dependent. But you will never know if you don't try.

:muted: CLUE 1: #FFFFFF can blind you :)
Life is like a riddle.
;) Working as of Today
Some Thanks will be Fine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:peeking: Learned to become a voice for the needy :peeking:
God Bless!!

CLUE 2: Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
:nailbiting: Update:
Alternative Bug will be Upload later
(y) Note:
This tutorial is not exempted from the 2.5GB bandwidth capping of Smart so use it wisely. Don't abuse or else you might need a new SIM card and at the worst case scenario your SIM Will be blocked.
:bookworm: Disclaimer:
I cannot guarantee that it will work with all of us 100% sa ibang dahilan at alam naman natin the promo are area dependent. But you will never know if you don't try.

:muted: CLUE 1: #FFFFFF can blind you :)
Life is like a riddle.
;) Working as of Today
Some Thanks will be Fine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:peeking: Learned to become a voice for the needy :peeking:
God Bless!!

CLUE 2: Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Pa pm naman po ng pass plss po . Thnx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.