What's new

Closed 4g bug switch any net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference on 4g and 4g lte is that 4g lte connects faster to the tower and have more speed thats why the switch from 2g to lte is triggered and you have must a phone that support lte and your operator must support lte too globe smart etc

Do you find it strange? He said he's Greek but he joined a local forum site outside his country. Perhaps, he's also a Filipino, making a way to avoid bashing. Believe him if this site is XDA or any international forum. How did he manage to explore around here reading FILIPINO tutorials without understanding the language itself. Excuse not accepted hahahaha.
I found it when i searched psiphon handler because psiphon working in my country too they even have a tutorial in greek language lol at YøùTùbé

sir georgeboy... is the handler that you have download made by dzebb? and what are the network service provider in your country? does your ISP provide free site access aswell?

sa tingin ko troll ito nag bago na grammar 1st post grabe malala mahirap intindihin pero ng tumagal ba nag improved kita niyo kung google translate yan
ts said:
i want to any of you a bug i found my self i dont know if u already know this bug i wanna share it
u need cyanogen mode 13 or a rom that have exactly 2g 3g lte options check it out ithis is if u use a different apn and not getting 4g siignal
hindi ba dapat ganito
i wan't to any of you a bug i found my self(greek padin dapat) i don't know if you already know this bug i wanna share it
you need cyanogen mode 13 or a rom that have exactly 2g 3g lte options check it out ithis(dapat ito greek parin dahil magka dikit yung ithis) is if you use a different apn and not getting 4g siignal(ito rin dapat greek parin)
unless hindi niya copy paste

automatic dapat yan na mag correct kahit papano at medyo bali yung grammar pag translate greek to english gumagamit din kasi ako pag nakikipag usap ako sa russian at iba pa

sir georgeboy... is the handler that you have download made by dzebb? and what are the network service provider in your country? does your ISP provide free site access aswell?

yes in have free site at 0 mb basicly all operators have a free site and then you can reverse ip lookup and find more hosts and the handler i have is psiphon from dzebb

common sense nlng alam nyo nmn d pinoy ung nag post at d rin magaling sa english. so lakihan nyo nlng pag intindi nyo kayo na nga binigyan ng idea imbes na magpasalamat nlng.

Anyways TS Thank you for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.