CharLounge

Honorary Poster
Reaction
(King James Version)
John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Exodus 20:1-17
1 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
(Only One GOD Po)

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

(Revelation:9:20)
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

(This Means Do not bow/serve the Statues,Images)

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
(Obey Your Parents)

13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not s†éál.
16 Thou shalt not b ear false witness against thy neighbour.
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his as s, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Kaya Sa
Matthew:7:21
Hindi ang bawat nagsasabi sa akin, Panginoon, Panginoon ay papasok sa kaharian ng langit; kundi ang gumaganap ng kalooban ng aking Ama na nasa langit

Check My Other Thread About
How Jesus Is The One True God
https://phcorner.net/threads/747389/unread

Last edited:
What about the the commandment of Jesus? Isn't make sense? Why we're focusing on the Old Covenant? Lahat ba nagagawa natin yan? As Catholic wala naman kaming ibang Dios. God knows that. You're stating na ang mga pari ay anti-Chist. Kristo* not kristo. Kapag nag mimisa ba ang pari ang may sinabi ba siya ka kalabagan ng Dios? Let's try to compare sa ibang protestant churhes. Kapag nag sisimba ay sinasama pa ang ibang relihiyon. Para saan? Para di mawalan ng mga myembro. Para manatali sa kanila? Sa halip na mag ganyan. Pwede namang mahalin mo nalang. Pointless kasi pag nag gaganyan pa kayo. Debunked na yan. Kung gusto niyo ng sagot sa katanongan niyo. May internet namab. Kung may di kayo naiintindihan sa Doctrine namin. Pwede rin kayo mag tanong aa internet. Punta kayo sa askcatholic. Maging open minded lang kayo. Mag mahalan tayo. Pointless kasi binanggit ko isang simbahan. Respect nalang. Grabe ka kasi makataas sa sarili mo. Parang alam mo na ikaw ang mapupunta na sa langit. Spread the Love not the hate. Peace. God Bless 🙏

What about the the commandment of Jesus? Isn't make sense? Why we're focusing on the Old Covenant? Lahat ba nagagawa natin yan? As Catholic wala naman kaming ibang Dios. God knows that. You're stating na ang mga pari ay anti-Chist. Kristo* not kristo. Kapag nag mimisa ba ang pari ang may sinabi ba siya ka kalabagan ng Dios? Let's try to compare sa ibang protestant churhes. Kapag nag sisimba ay sinasama pa ang ibang relihiyon. Para saan? Para di mawalan ng mga myembro. Para manatali sa kanila? Sa halip na mag ganyan. Pwede namang mahalin mo nalang. Pointless kasi pag nag gaganyan pa kayo. Debunked na yan. Kung gusto niyo ng sagot sa katanongan niyo. May internet namab. Kung may di kayo naiintindihan sa Doctrine namin. Pwede rin kayo mag tanong aa internet. Punta kayo sa askcatholic. Maging open minded lang kayo. Mag mahalan tayo. Pointless kasi binanggit ko isang simbahan. Respect nalang. Grabe ka kasi makataas sa sarili mo. Parang alam mo na ikaw ang mapupunta na sa langit. Spread the Love not the hate. Peace. God Bless 🙏

Eto Po New Testament
Revelation:9:20
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

The Bible warned us about IDOLS na He is A Jealous GOD That We Should Only Worship Him

Exodus 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

13 Thou shalt not kill.

2 Kings 6:28-29 “And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him today, and we will eat my son tomorrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.”

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

“Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders. “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded. “Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!” So they went throughout the city and did as they were told.”
(Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

Killing is bad even the days of Cain at Abel. Wala pa Israelites nun.

If it glorifies God. And it was ordered by God it is not violation of the Law.
The Lord ordered to kill those people. Kasi hopeless na yung case nila.they dont acknowledge God ,they acknowledge false gods. Like yung days of Noah nag preach naman si Noah 100 years tapos yun nag Judgement na si God. Sa Nineveh nag preach si Jonah if they didnt repent God will destroy them.

Sa Sodom and Gomorrah God destroy and kill the city.

God loves everyone. But He hates Sin. A God who risk it all sending his only begotten son. My chance rin mag fail si Jesus at mawala sa God head.pero because of his love for us he died for us.

The good thing about Christianity is Si Jesus lang yung nag go back to life. Lahat sila buddha mohammed is dead.

Problema lang satin Chriastians not everyone iimitates the character of Jesus.
Sabi nga ni mohtma gandhi

I like your Christ but i do not like Christians. Your Christians are so unlike Christ.

Another example was Sabbath when pharasees says Jesus disobeyed the Sabbath Law. That is according to mans standard pero sa Diyos it is lawfully to do good on a Sabbath.

In everything you do, do it all for the glory of God 1 chorintians 10:31

When you do it all your not breaking any laws.

If you love me,keep my commandments John 14:15

Religion if not transforming your character is useless.

Last edited:
Killing is bad even the days of Cain at Abel. Wala pa Israelites nun.

If it glorifies God. And it was ordered by God it is not violation of the Law.
The Lord ordered to kill those people. Kasi hopeless na yung case nila.they dont acknowledge God ,they acknowledge false gods. Like yung days of Noah nag preach naman si Noah 100 years tapos yun nag Judgement na si God. Sa Nineveh nag preach si Jonah if they didnt repent God will destroy them.

Sa Sodom and Gomorrah God destroy and kill the city.

God loves everyone. But He hates Sin. A God who risk it all sending his only begotten son. My chance rin mag fail si Jesus at mawala sa God head.pero because of his love for us he died for us.

The good thing about Christianity is Si Jesus lang yung nag go back to life. Lahat sila buddha mohammed is dead.

Problema lang satin Chriastians not everyone iimitates the character of Jesus.
Sabi nga ni mohtma gandhi

I like your Christ but i do not like Christians. Your Christians are so unlike Christ.

Another example was Sabbath when pharasees says Jesus disobeyed the Sabbath Law. That is according to mans standard pero sa Diyos it is lawfully to do good on a Sabbath.

In everything you do, do it all for the glory of God 1 chorintians 10:31

When you do it all your not breaking any laws.

If you love me,keep my commandments John 14:15

Religion if not transforming your character is useless.
"Wala pa Israelites nun." What makes them special? So god is only god of israelites/jew? Is that what you are trying to say?

Killing is bad? 13th commandment, says do not kill??? Confuses me much??? O hindi tapos yung sentence?

Pero walang sinabi sa bible na kapag utos ko, you can kill. Meron ba?

So sabi sa bersikulo-bisikleta ni john 14:15, "if you love me, keep my commandments". Pag inutusan ka patayin kapwa mo (your family member for example), papatayin mo ba?

"Wala pa Israelites nun." What makes them special? So god is only god of israelites/jew? Is that what you are trying to say?

Killing is bad? 13th commandment, says do not kill??? Confuses me much??? O hindi tapos yung sentence?

Pero walang sinabi sa bible na kapag utos ko, you can kill. Meron ba?

So sabi sa bersikulo-bisikleta ni john 14:15, "if you love me, keep my commandments". Pag inutusan ka patayin kapwa mo (your family member for example), papatayin mo ba?

Nung days of David. Survival of the fittest yun. Its either Gods people will survive. To preserve the remnant believers.or the wicked will kill the righteous.

Sa panahon ngaun totally bawal na pumatay. God is a God of Jews and Gentiles. My ibang Christians kasi sinasabi 10 commandments or Moral Law is for Israel lang daw. Kaya ko naihambing na wala pa 10 commandments nun during days of Cain at Abel

1564975813936.png

yung sabbath day po bakit kaya hindi sinusunod ng maraming religions?

Attachments

View attachment 659013

Its because of Satan because he hates obedience to the Law of God. Tingnan mo sa 10 commandments yun lang my nakalagay na Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
Sabbath is like a memorial of God's creation. Na pagnakita mo at sinabi ng Diyos Remember. Sasabihin mo ah nilikha eto ng Diyos

Sa garden of Eden sabi ni God you will surely die. Sabi ni Satan you will surely not die. So one word makes a big difference.sabi sa Revelation if about Beast na 666 is about worship. Na my banta na if you worship it and receive the mark you will receive the plagues of God.

Sa Garden of Eden di naman naganyo si satanas ng nakakatakot eh. Kasi pag alam mo nakakatakot diba iiwasan mo na.

So sa last days. Wala siya malilinlang if very obvious na mali form of worship. :)

Pero pinapasamba ng mga pari yan imahe at mga rebulto ng tao sa mga members nila

Hmmm, anti kristo itong katoliko
Do you follow the Fourth Commandment which is Remember Sabbath and keep it holy? If not, does that makes you antichrist?

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 659013
Kasi cherry picker mostly mga religion. Misquoted din ang bible. Sinasabi nila na si Christ daw hindi nmn sinunod un. Parang pinapalabas pa nilang inutusan sila ni Christ na salungatin ang commandments. Eh Kung ganun eh nagkasala si Christ, WHICH IS NOT TRUE! CHRIST IS BLAMELESS! MY GOD DID NOT DO ANY SIN! MY GOD IS NOT A LIAR!

Willing ung mga religion na magbawal ng kung anu-ano like bawal kumain ng dugo, bawal gupitan ang buhok ng babae, bawal di magtithes, etc.... Pero ung 4th commandments okay na wag sundin.

Ewan ko sa kanila.

Nung days of David. Survival of the fittest yun. Its either Gods people will survive. To preserve the remnant believers.or the wicked will kill the righteous.

Sa panahon ngaun totally bawal na pumatay. God is a God of Jews and Gentiles. My ibang Christians kasi sinasabi 10 commandments or Moral Law is for Israel lang daw. Kaya ko naihambing na wala pa 10 commandments nun during days of Cain at Abel
Pero walang ganyan declaration sa 10 commandments. Isa na naman haka-haka?

Kasi cherry picker mostly mga religion. Misquoted din ang bible. Sinasabi nila na si Christ daw hindi nmn sinunod un. Parang pinapalabas pa nilang inutusan sila ni Christ na salungatin ang commandments. Eh Kung ganun eh nagkasala si Christ, WHICH IS NOT TRUE! CHRIST IS BLAMELESS! MY GOD DID NOT DO ANY SIN! MY GOD IS NOT A LIAR!

Willing ung mga religion na magbawal ng kung anu-ano like bawal kumain ng dugo, bawal gupitan ang buhok ng babae, bawal di magtithes, etc.... Pero ung 4th commandments okay na wag sundin.

Ewan ko sa kanila.
hindi ko rin alam yung reason nila kung bakit hindi nila sinusunod yun, wala din sa 10 commandments ng ibang religion yun.

An
Do you follow the Fourth Commandment which is Remember Sabbath and keep it holy? If not, does that makes you antichrist?
Ito sinusunod ko ang utos para sa mga Kristiyano

1 Corinto 10:7 Ni huwag din naman kayong mapagsamba sa mga diosdiosan, gaya niyaong ilan sa kanila; ayon sa nasusulat, Naupo ang bayan upang magsikain at magsiinom, at nagsitindig upang magsipagsayaw.
8 Ni huwag din naman tayong makiapid, na gaya ng ilan sa kanila na nangakiapid, at ang nangabuwal sa isang araw ay dalawangpu at tatlong libo.

pakikiapid kasi yan , kaya masamang gawin

Yan ten commandments ay iniutos lamang sa lahi ng israel o sa bansang israel, wala pang Kristiyanismo sa panahon nang ilatag ang sampung utos

Ang Kristianismo ay nag-umpisa noong nagpasimulang mangaral na ang Panginoong Hesus

Last edited:
An
Ito sinusunod ko ang utos para sa mga Kristiyano

1 Corinto 10:7 Ni huwag din naman kayong mapagsamba sa mga diosdiosan, gaya niyaong ilan sa kanila; ayon sa nasusulat, Naupo ang bayan upang magsikain at magsiinom, at nagsitindig upang magsipagsayaw.
8 Ni huwag din naman tayong makiapid, na gaya ng ilan sa kanila na nangakiapid, at ang nangabuwal sa isang araw ay dalawangpu at tatlong libo.

pakikiapid kasi yan , kaya masamang gawin

Yan ten commandments ay iniutos lamang sa lahi ng israel o sa bansang israel, wala pang Kristiyanismo sa panahon nang ilatag ang sampung utos

Ang Kristianismo ay nag-umpisa noong nagpasimulang mangaral na ang Panginoong Hesus

2 And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made. Genesis 2:3

WAla pang Israel nito panahon na eto.

during the days of creation God Kept it. Jesus kept it when he died.

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Matthew 5:18

10 commandments was written by the hand of God. and this summarizes everything loving for God first 4 commandments. and loving people 5 to 10 days. by following it you will do the Will of God

From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before me," says the LORD. Isiah 66:23

Sabi all mankind. lahat ng tao will bow before him On a Sabbath. :) sa langit yun,

42 As Paul and Barnabas* were going out, the people urged them to speak about these things again the next sabbath. 43When the meeting of the synagogue broke up, many Jews and devout converts to Judaism followed Paul and Barnabas, who spoke to them and urged them to continue in the grace of God.
44 The next sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of the Lord
Acts 13:42-44

Paul kept the Sabbath.

Can the bible say that the Early Christian worship on the First day of the week?

or does it Follow. the decleration of Emperor Constantine To Mark its authority or power to change and Declare a Day Holy which none of us can. because we are All sinners.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
Daniel 7:25-26

did the romans executed Christians before- Yes... Think that change times and Laws- times Sabbath to Sunday Holy, Laws removing the second commandment tapos yung 10th commandment na covetting. ginawa nila 9th and 10th commandment nila. 9th commandment nila Huwag Magnasa sa di mo asawa, 10th nilaa Huwag magnasa sa di mo pagaari.

tapos sa verse 26. Sabi dun that Empire will Rule till Judgement Day. meron pa rin ba Babylonian, Medopersian, greece super power after Romans?
Napoleon failed, Hitler, Failed. and the AntiChrist will Fail too. when he enforce his one World Religion... Nakipagbati na siya sa Protestant Reformers. reaching out na siya sa all Religions. Jesus is Coming soon :). sa ngayon di pa matter ang day of worship. pero when Mark of the Beast comes out. it will matter. Satan certainly hates the Sabbath because it is the Memorial of the Days of CReation of God.when God rested on his Work. kaya sinabi niya na remember the sabbath day

History books supports this Sunday Law decree of Constantine to Mark His Authority.

wala naman ako Against sa sunday worship. pero i would follow only what is written in the bible. Si Cain At Abel both love the Lord pero yung Standards ng offering nila kay Abel lang tinangap Kasi yun ang standard ng Diyos.

Only Time Will Tell on the Judgement Day whose Right and wrong. When The Beast or Anti Christ comes out. it wouldnt be a scary one. it will be a Fake one. and yung day of worship nun is the Day it made it holy nung Ad 334 na ginawa ni Constantine.

if you can tell me a verse in the bible that the Early Christian . sila Paul or any desciple worship on the first Day. I will be quiet and probobly leave this website. and probobly change my religion :)

Last edited:
2 And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made. Genesis 2:3

WAla pang Israel nito panahon na eto.

during the days of creation God Kept it. Jesus kept it when he died.

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Matthew 5:18

From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before me," says the LORD. Isiah 66:23

Sabi all mankind. lahat ng tao will bow before him On a Sabbath. :) sa langit yun,

42 As Paul and Barnabas* were going out, the people urged them to speak about these things again the next sabbath. 43When the meeting of the synagogue broke up, many Jews and devout converts to Judaism followed Paul and Barnabas, who spoke to them and urged them to continue in the grace of God.
44 The next sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of the Lord
Acts 13:42-44

Paul kept the Sabbath.

Can the bible say that the Early Christian worship on the First day of the week?

or does it Follow. the decleration of Emperor Constantine To Mark its authority or power to change and Declare a Day Holy which none of us can. because we are All sinners.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
Daniel 7:25-26

did the romans executed Christians before- Yes... Think that change times and Laws- times Sabbath to Sunday Holy, Laws removing the second commandment tapos yung 10th commandment na covetting. ginawa nila 9th and 10th commandment nila. 9th commandment nila Huwag Magnasa sa di mo asawa, 10th nilaa Huwag magnasa sa di mo pagaari.

History books supports this Sunday Law decree of Constantine to Mark His Authority.

wala naman ako Against sa sunday worship. pero i would follow only what is written in the bible. Si Cain At Abel both love the Lord pero yung Standards ng offering nila kay Abel lang tinangap Kasi yun ang standard ng Diyos.

Only Time Will Tell on the Judgement Day whose Right and wrong. When The Beast or Anti Christ comes out. it wouldnt be a scary one. it will be a Fake one. and yung day of worship nun is the Day it made it holy nung Ad 334 na ginawa ni Constantine.
Walang pakialam ang mga Kristiano kay constantine kasi hindi siya ang authority ng Kristiyanismo o nagtatag ng Kristianismo at hindi siya apostol ng Panginoong Hesus, parang credit grabber lang yan lumalabas si constantine , pakawala ng bulaang religion na roman catholic , kung di mo pa halata, sinasabi ko sa iyo na belong sa mga false religion ang roman catholic
Kaya huwag kayong magpapaniwala sa mga aral o kung anong mang decree na may kinalaman ang roman empire at ang religion na tinatag nila, kasi sila ang nagpapako sa Panginoong Hesus at ang empire nila ang sumakop at nag adulterate sa mga aral ng israelita noon, kaya bumaba ang Panginoong Hesus at nangaral dahil adulterated na ang mga israelita noon ang pinaniniwalaan na nila ay mga diosdiosan na mula sa mga aral ng roman empire na mananakop.

Napakahirap unawaain ng mga kasulatan kaya dapat maingat ka magsaliksik , kagaya ng mga pinagsasabi mo, kawalang ingat at yong iba pa kinuha mo pa sa roman empire, tapos naglalagay ka pa ng sarili mong hinuha sa bawat verses

Tsk tsk ingat ingat ka sa mga nilalatag mo di mo nalalaman nakakapagpaligaw ka na pala ng ibang naniniwala

Last edited:
Daniel says it.change times and laws. He is warning us of this False Worship

then when does it says the Early Christian worship on a Sunday.

sa pag Bow down sa graven image. sa 10 commandments lang sinabi yun. sa Israelites lang. so para sa mga Israelites lang yun?

nung pinatay ni Cain si Abel. wala pa 10 commandments nun. pero why was God Angry with Cain. because he killed.

Revelation 14:12
sabi ba commandments of God minus Sabbath? Faith of Jesus minus Sabbath? Faith of Jesus believed on a SAbbath because God rested on it.
2 Thesselonians 2:11-12
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

talaga mag point back sa Romans. kasi sila oldest Religion eh. paano makakapaligaw yun tinangal SAbbath did ay add or Subtract something from the bible?

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Revelation 22:18-19

Did the bible says that we rest and worship on Sunday ? or your leader are adding that.
sabihin na natin na di na nga binding ang Sabbath. pero meron ba sabi na Holy day or REst day na ang Sunday?
the Beast Satan is Smart. kaya nga sabi sa bible

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Matthew 24:24

sinabi even the Elect if Possible.

now tell me preaching and telling people about the SAbbath will it lead people to destruction? or are we preapring our characters in Heaven.

sinabi ba dito na some mankind na israelties yan? or sinabi ALL mankind meaning Gentiles and Israelites pati Atheist ? :). di pa nangyayari sa ngayon sa sa Langit ang Setting niyan :)

Kasi pag Walang SAbbath na Sa Christians. Sino na ni rerelfect natin nun? Jesus Kept the Sabbath because of love and glorifying of Jesus.

We should keep the SAbbath too out of Love to Jesus so we can be the light of the world
and ano ba yung day ng worship ng rehiliyon na tinutukoy sa Daniel? sa Old Testament palang na predict na.
Peace Brother i think i have said enough on this 10 commandments Thread sa next topic na ako.
dapat pala 9 Commandments lang sa Christiano. kasi 10 commandments para sa ISRAEL lang?

If you take away the Sabbath. WAla ng remembrance of Day of Creation nun. kasi nga ang Sabbath ay remembrance na nilikha tayo ng Diyos.

I dont like Debate. Im just a Witness of my Faith and i want to share it. If it contradicts someone. im sure thru the Guidance of the Holy Spirit my nagigising na rin sa pag kalimot. im a seventh day Adventist. i chose that religion because nabasa ko Biblie. and it convicted me. i didnt choose it because some Leaders of the church says so. because ang biblia ang nagsasabi to keep the Sabbath Holy. and wala sa biblia na Holy rest day na ang Sunday.

mahirap pagnaniniwala ka sa sabi ni ganito . sabi ni soriano. Because during persection it is the word of GOd the will prevail. not the interpretation by someone

Last edited:
Daniel says it.change times and laws. He is warning us of this False Worship

then when does it says the Early Christian worship on a Sunday.

sa pag Bow down sa graven image. sa 10 commandments lang sinabi yun. sa Israelites lang. so para sa mga Israelites lang yun?

nung pinatay ni Cain si Abel. wala pa 10 commandments nun. pero why was God Angry with Cain. because he killed.

Revelation 14:12
sabi ba commandments of God minus Sabbath? Faith of Jesus minus Sabbath? Faith of Jesus believed on a SAbbath because God rested on it.
2 Thesselonians 2:11-12
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

talaga mag point back sa Romans. kasi sila oldest Religion eh. paano makakapaligaw yun tinangal SAbbath did ay add or Subtract something from the bible?

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Revelation 22:18-19

Did the bible says that we rest and worship on Sunday ? or your leader are adding that.
sabihin na natin na di na nga binding ang Sabbath. pero meron ba sabi na Holy day or REst day na ang Sunday?
the Beast Satan is Smart. kaya nga sabi sa bible

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Matthew 24:24

sinabi even the Elect if Possible.

now tell me preaching and telling people about the SAbbath will it lead people to destruction? or are we preapring our characters in Heaven.

sinabi ba dito na some mankind na israelties yan? or sinabi ALL mankind meaning Gentiles and Israelites pati Atheist ? :). di pa nangyayari sa ngayon sa sa Langit ang Setting niyan :)

Kasi pag Walang SAbbath na Sa Christians. Sino na ni rerelfect natin nun? Jesus Kept the Sabbath because of love and glorifying of Jesus.

We should keep the SAbbath too out of Love to Jesus so we can be the light of the world
May sabath ang mga Kristiyano, pero hindi sabbath ng mga hudyo na pan laman o carnal , literal na pamamahinga ng laman, pero ang sabbath Kristiyano ay iba ( hanapin ko pa verse)

Sana makakita ka rin Verse about If sa nag keep pa ng Literal na Sabbath ng Hudyo will lead others too destruction. Because scary yun sabi sa Revelation i will be partakers of the plagues if i will add or subtract anything in the bible.

research ka Sunday Law. The first Sunday LAw was instituted by Constantine

From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before me," says the LORD. Isiah 66:23 .
very important na makakita ng Verse na ang bago Sabbath ay Linggo na dahil sabi sa Isiah All Mankind will bow down on this day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.