What's new

ZLT S12 Pro OpenWRT Snapshot Build with LTE

Screenshot_20230513-034215_1.jpg
openwrt zlt x21 possible.?

Attachments

View attachment 2645239openwrt zlt x21 possible.?
If you have root access to it, please give me a dump of dmesg and cat /proc/cpuinfo. It depends on what SoC. If it's an off the shelf SoC for routers, it's possible.
If it's a single Unisoc chip, less likely as we'd need to create a linux port for it unless the manufacturer releases source code. Which they are obligated to. But we know how chinese manufacturers go.
Looking forward for this.
It's already released.

sir stable ang wi pi 2.4ghz nya and may backup pirmware ng globe stock?
It's as stable as any other router that uses MT7612E in our testing.

For backups, you can back it up when you boot into the initramfs file. Then you can flash it via mtd write.
In other news, it's included in OpenWrt 23.05! We still need to work on a luci app for this but we've just been busy. Or you can get snapshot builds here :D You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Yes. But this isn't an officially supported way to flash it. The preferred way is still to boot from an initramfs.
Ahh I see, thanks for the reply sir. Actually I have not done anything yet, but I can't help but explore your instructions. But then given my very limited knowledge on this stuff, I guess I'll have to wait for your detailed video/guide.

Found some time yesterday to RE more stuff so we've got new builds :D

Should include luci-app-3ginfo-lite and luci-app-modemband. Although modemband is virtually not working as the AT command should've been sent on init as it's not saved on the module unlike other cellular modules.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

luci-proto-qmi and mbim has also been included in case you want to upgrade the LTE module to something else 👀
We have tested a T77W676 on this via a mini pcie adapter and it works fine. We plan on getting a T77W968 as well as that would be a cheap upgrade to a häçkable CAT16 modem 👀

As usual, use at your own risk :D
There are experimental as we only work on this in our spare time. All of our builds are free and open source as per the license requires. We also look forward to doing builds for other modems when we have time.

Found some time yesterday to RE more stuff so we've got new builds :D

Should include luci-app-3ginfo-lite and luci-app-modemband. Although modemband is virtually not working as the AT command should've been sent on init as it's not saved on the module unlike other cellular modules.

luci-proto-qmi and mbim has also been included in case you want to upgrade the LTE module to something else 👀
We have tested a T77W676 on this via a mini pcie adapter and it works fine. We plan on getting a T77W968 as well as that would be a cheap upgrade to a häçkable CAT16 modem 👀

As usual, use at your own risk :D
There are experimental as we only work on this in our spare time. All of our builds are free and open source as per the license requires. We also look forward to doing builds for other modems when we have time.
Nice.. luci-app-3ginfo-lite is implemented how about the signal led indicator is working ? or still you can only see the LTE signal status only in luci web ui?

Nice.. luci-app-3ginfo-lite is implemented how about the signal led indicator is working ? or still you can only see the LTE signal status only in luci web ui?
Will probably write a daemon for this by next week :)

As for internet led, should be able to do that via the led config (will make this default in the next build including the daemon)

rapain leds should be included in the new build. Should be the same link.

One thing I forgot to note that this is a downstream fork based on OpenWrt 23.05. It's forked so we can get builds out fast and maintain ABI stability with libraries so there are no gotchas when a library is update in mainline. All of our work on OpenWrt ports are FOSS once public builds are available to keep inline with the license :D

If you want other modems ported, just hit us up in any form and we'll let you know if it's possible.
Some modems are close to impossible due to having no datasheet and and linux sources available. Example would be some ZLT modems like the China Unicom VN007 which seems to be running everything on the IVY510 SoC.

Last edited:
rapain leds should be included in the new build. Should be the same link.

One thing I forgot to note that this is a downstream fork based on OpenWrt 23.05. It's forked so we can get builds out fast and maintain ABI stability with libraries so there are no gotchas when a library is update in mainline. All of our work on OpenWrt ports are FOSS once public builds are available to keep inline with the license :D

If you want other modems ported, just hit us up in any form and we'll let you know if it's possible.
Some modems are close to impossible due to having no datasheet and and linux sources available. Example would be some ZLT modems like the China Unicom VN007 which seems to be running everything on the IVY510 SoC.
I already tested it and now I can see what LTE signal status I have but still only on luci 3ginfo,
LED still off or there's any workaround to manually make it work? I'm still new to openwrt ^^

Last edited:
I already tested it and now I can see what LTE signal status I have but still only on luci 3ginfo,
LED still off or there's any workaround to manually make it work? I'm still new to openwrt is there ^^
have you updated to the new build? Will have to check if I updated the builds on the server.

Back