What's new

Closed yôutubê with Built In Ad Blocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIGHTGreenPH

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Kung may nakapag post na please let me know po. Para makapaglagay ako ng Repost text. Salamat

Hi guys,
I just wanted to share black YøùTùbé mod flashable zip with extra features not availible in official YøùTùbé.
Since there is no xposed for oreo and no adblock appcompletly removes the ads from YøùTùbé,this app completly blocks all the ads and lets you enjoy watching without ads...
For information dont update the YøùTùbé from play store it replaces the app with stock YøùTùbé.
To update YøùTùbé download the official vanced versions from apkmirror,i provide the links later.
There is also a light themed version.i'll provide a link later.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Completly unistall YøùTùbé app from phone if it is user appand if it is a system app unistall using sys app remover.
Reboot to recovery.
Flash it....enjoy

Features:
completely removes ads
background playback
supports picture in picture mode
removes native device screen resolution detection,so that you can able to watch 4k videos on a FHD device......wow...
cool.png
cool.png

and much more........flash it to check out
cool.png

Note:
This is a shared work and nothing is done by me just did the flashing made simple by inserting the .apk file in the installerzip.
for the original xda thread refer here https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...round-t3560900
Downloads:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Credits to XDA

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.