What's new

XIAOMI REDMI 5 PLUS pwede na?

bads07

Leecher
Reaction
Benta ko xiaomi redmi 5plus ko 4gb ram 64gb rom 2000 pesos pwede pa tawaran pwede na kaya?? Baka gusto niyo hehe batangas po ako

Hi! The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is a budget-friendly smartphone that was released in 2017. It comes with a 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which is quite decent for its price range.

As for the price you mentioned, 2000 pesos, it seems quite low for a phone with those specifications. The original price of the Redmi 5 Plus when it was released was around 10,000 to 12,000 pesos. However, since it is a used device, it is understandable that the price has decreased over time.

Keep in mind that the final price will depend on various factors such as the condition of the phone, any accessories included, and the demand for the specific model in your area. It is also common for buyers to negotiate the price, so it's worth considering.

If you're selling your phone online, make sure to provide clear photos and a detailed description of its condition to attract potential buyers. Also, specify any issues or defects, if there are any, to avoid any misunderstandings.

Lastly, I would recommend checking the current market value of the Redmi 5 Plus in your area to have a better idea of what price range you should consider. Good luck with your sale!

2500 mo i benta wag mona i baba don kung bagobago, sakin nabili ko 2500 kc need ko pang samantala na cp magagamit. Swerte na ako naka unlock bootloader na , mag custom rom nalng gagawin ko dito para smooth