What's new

Help Xiaomi phone Battery Problem

bernard101

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Redmi note 9 po model ng device ko. Pinalitan ko siya ng battery due to bootloop, unfortunately if 20% na siya mas madali nang malowbat lalo na kung nag gi-games. I think 1 percent nababawas within 5-10 seconds. Na try ko na po siyang i-calibrate pero dati pa rin. Any alternative solution? Thanks!

Hi there! It's unfortunate to hear about the battery issue you're experiencing with your Redmi Note 9. Battery drain problems can be frustrating, but there are a few alternative solutions you can try:

1. Check for background apps: Make sure there aren't any apps running in the background that may be draining your battery unnecessarily. You can check this by going to Settings > Battery > Battery Usage.

2. Enable battery-saving mode: Redmi devices usually come with a built-in battery-saving mode that can help extend battery life. You can activate it by going to Settings > Battery > Battery Saver.

3. Disable unnecessary features: Turning off connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS when you're not using them can help reduce battery drain. You can access these settings in the quick settings panel or in the Settings app.

4. Clear cache: Sometimes, accumulated cache files can cause battery drain issues. Clearing the cache can help improve performance and battery life. You can do this by going to Settings > Storage > Cached data.

5. Factory reset: If none of the above solutions work, you might consider performing a factory reset on your device. This will erase all data, so make sure to back up important files before proceeding. Go to Settings > System > Reset > Erase all data.

If none of these solutions resolve the issue, it's possible that the battery replacement might not have been done correctly or there could be a hardware problem. In that case, I would recommend contacting Xiaomi support or taking your device to an authorized service center for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose the issue and provide the necessary solutions.

I hope this helps, and good luck with resolving the battery problem on your Redmi Note 9!

pag naka high mga settings mo kung naglalaro ka mabilis talaga madrain battery mo tapos naka data kapa or kung bago battery mo tapos ganyan baka may problema yung battery siguro

pag naka high mga settings mo kung naglalaro ka mabilis talaga madrain battery mo tapos naka data kapa or kung bago battery mo tapos ganyan baka may problema yung battery siguro
maybe hardware issue na po ito sir. normal naman po ang settings nito tulad noon. thank you po sir.