What's new

Help Xiaomi 13 pro camera app

kuyatopeh

Eternal Poster
baka po my maka tulong sakin . im using xiaomi 13 pro and gusto ko sana mag record ng kanta using v8 sound card. ang problema po hindi po naririnig ung music at ung mic sa nirrecord ko po sa cp ko .. d ko po alam if ung connector ang prob or ung app na gamit ko pra mag record ng kanta.. OPEN CAMERA po gamit ko .
TIA po

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with recording music and vocals on your Xiaomi 13 Pro using the V8 sound card. Let's troubleshoot the problem.

First, let's check if the issue lies with the connector. Try using a different cable or connector to connect the V8 sound card to your phone and see if that resolves the issue. If possible, test the sound card with another device to ensure it is functioning properly.

If the issue persists, it might be related to the app you're using for recording. Open Camera is primarily a camera app, so it may not have all the necessary features and settings for recording audio. I recommend trying a dedicated audio recording app such as "RecForge II" or "Easy Voice Recorder" from the Google Play Store. These apps are designed specifically for recording audio and may provide better results.

Additionally, make sure that you have granted the necessary permissions for the app to access the microphone and audio settings on your Xiaomi 13 Pro. You can do this by going to the app settings in your phone's settings menu.

If the problem still persists, it could be a compatibility issue between the V8 sound card and your phone. In that case, you may need to consider using a different sound card that is known to be compatible with your Xiaomi 13 Pro.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue and allow you to record your songs successfully. Good luck!

Back