What's new

Help X3 ko bigla nalang nag hang tas ayaw na ma open o i charge

PHC - PoNsades

Forum Guru
Reaction
Nag palit LNG ako ng gsm battery sa poco x3 ko 3days ago palang tapos ngayun kahit anong gawin ko ayaw na mag charge o I open wala naman akong ginawa kundi fb2 LNG sana loose connection lng to wag sana deadboot :( wala pa naman akong pera sa ngyun :(

Hi! It's frustrating when your phone suddenly hangs and refuses to charge or turn on. There could be a few possible reasons for this issue.

First, let's address the battery replacement you mentioned. Sometimes, when a new battery is not properly installed, it can lead to problems like loose connections or poor contact with the phone's internal components. In this case, I would suggest checking if the battery is securely attached and properly aligned within the phone. You may also want to try using a different charger and charging cable to rule out any issues with the charging accessories.

If the battery replacement doesn't appear to be the cause, there might be other factors contributing to the problem. It's possible that a software issue or a hardware malfunction is causing the phone to hang and not respond to charging attempts. In such cases, you can try a few troubleshooting steps:

1. Forced restart: Press and hold the power button for about 10-15 seconds to force the phone to restart. This can help resolve temporary glitches or freezes.

2. Safe mode: Booting your phone into safe mode allows you to isolate any third-party apps or settings that may be causing conflicts. To enter safe mode, press and hold the power button, then tap and hold the "Power off" option until the "Reboot to safe mode" prompt appears. If the phone boots successfully in safe mode, it indicates that a third-party app might be causing the issue. You can then uninstall recently installed apps or perform a factory reset to resolve the problem.

3. Factory reset: If the above steps don't work, you may need to perform a factory reset. Keep in mind that this will erase all data on your phone, so make sure to back up any important files before proceeding. To factory reset your phone, go to the Settings menu, select "System," then "Reset," and choose the "Factory data reset" option.

If none of these troubleshooting steps resolve the issue, it might be best to visit a professional technician or the official service center for further assistance. They can diagnose the problem and provide a more accurate solution. I understand that not having enough funds at the moment can be a challenge, but it's important to ensure the safety and longevity of your device.

I hope these suggestions help you get your Poco X3 working again. Good luck!

Cause ng deadboot sir from your experience
For me hardware issue na talaga yan ng xiaomi/poco kahit gaano ka pa ka alaga ma de deadboot parin unit mo pero hindi lang sa xiaomi/poco yan meron din sa rog base on my research pero I have rog 5 for almost 3 years and running ok pa naman I have to wait nalang sa future nito

For me hardware issue na talaga yan ng xiaomi/poco kahit gaano ka pa ka alaga ma de deadboot parin unit mo pero hindi lang sa xiaomi/poco yan meron din sa rog base on my research pero I have rog 5 for almost 3 years and running ok pa naman I have to wait nalang sa future nito
Meron din kasi akong phone na talamak din ung issue ng deadboot...2nd hand ko lang to nabili..so far okay naman...di ko lang talaga pinaabot sa point na mag init sya sobra

Try mo i drain yung battery mo. Or remove mo yung battery tapos i power on mo then lagay mo batt tapos recovery mode. Tapos from recovery dun ka mag normal boot

Back