What's new

Closed [Working as of 101713] Unlimited Free Browse TRICK + Smart Force Butas Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ang lupet talga netong libre nato.. no hastle.. naka libre ko ping lang smart.com.ph
pero nag DL na din ako ng smartforcebutas ngaun.. para mas maganda cguro!!!!! thnx

Heres an update as to weather I was able to use this method:
I have had issues with PHCorner VPN software tho I cant figure why? It does not connect for some odd reason, It worked once and after that nothing.. I tried various other versions of the software and still I'm getting no go. As of all the other wonderful tools, I want to say a big thank you to Richardrr reguardless, for sharing your talents with us. I have no doubt I will find a way to a free internet experience soon. There are options and Im just testing to see which one takes the least time consuming and easier to equipt from a pc boot up. All of my settings are right, maby I will get an answer as to why I seem to not be able to run it? The mesg I receive is "Connecting to super config v3.1 has failed" Tho like I stated earlier It says the same with any of the various connetions using the vpn. Lastly, I wanted to put this out there, a couple others and myself seem to be in a rare bunch that use the new 3g dongle from smart, zte mf667. I put up a thread on this but I'm wondering why the lack of use afterall this is the unit that is currently avail and the most affordable for the speed. Anyways, thanks PH corner for the great work..

Hey bro, try mo yung Super Config 4 make sure updated lahat ng configs mo. Here's the link VPN - Super Config v10.2.2013 for Revitalized PHCorner VPN

Kasi that's what I'm using to connect right now.

Heres an update as to weather I was able to use this method:
I have had issues with PHCorner VPN software tho I cant figure why? It does not connect for some odd reason, It worked once and after that nothing.. I tried various other versions of the software and still I'm getting no go. As of all the other wonderful tools, I want to say a big thank you to Richardrr reguardless, for sharing your talents with us. I have no doubt I will find a way to a free internet experience soon. There are options and Im just testing to see which one takes the least time consuming and easier to equipt from a pc boot up. All of my settings are right, maby I will get an answer as to why I seem to not be able to run it? The mesg I receive is "Connecting to super config v3.1 has failed" Tho like I stated earlier It says the same with any of the various connetions using the vpn. Lastly, I wanted to put this out there, a couple others and myself seem to be in a rare bunch that use the new 3g dongle from smart, zte mf667. I put up a thread on this but I'm wondering why the lack of use afterall this is the unit that is currently avail and the most affordable for the speed. Anyways, thanks PH corner for the great work..

sir richard gumana din sa akin dito sa subic ayos ito kasi meron ako sim na matic kumakain ng load khit hndi ako ngreregister sa kahit anung promo sakit sa ulo yun sana mgkaron tayo para sa globo para my pgpilian ginagamit ko kasi sa phone yung butas para kahit nasa wurk ako nakakapgbasa parin ako ng mga bago dito sa atin thanks uli more power!

boss richard bakit po sakin kapag nag ping ako puro General Failure lumalabas instead na "reply from ***** bytes * time * TTL ***"? pero connected po ako sa net using hotpost or vpn, matalino po gamit ko... :)

boss richard bakit po sakin kapag nag ping ako puro General Failure lumalabas instead na "reply from ***** bytes * time * TTL ***"? pero connected po ako sa net using hotpost or vpn, matalino po gamit ko... :)
iba po kasi nating tools
ay configured lang
para sa PHCorner VPN..
restart mo lang po
tool na gamit niyo..

Good news :) I fixed it :) After trying and trying, it was the "Same Address is in use problem" thanks to the other thread I was able to make it work...
I do have a question tho: The tap adapter? why do I need this? when I installed it the first time it came up as a ethernet type connection, since Im using a
wifi catcher to actually send out wifi threw adhoc I set up, I do not need to use a cable. Can you explain the tap adapters function.

Kuya chard pano malalaman kung na-blocked ung sim ?
Di kasi ako maka-connect sa dashboard, kahit may php1 naman na load. Kagabe lang nakakaconnect pa ko :anyone:

Status
Not open for further replies.